64 coaches online • Server time: 23:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nighteye

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
50% to 63% says it all.

Bah that says nothing and u know it.

Congratz to both Kfoged & Malthor fr reaching the finals, im very sad i missed the game, i just hope the replays are viewable.

GOGO HIGHELVES
KFoged

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

TR/Str 728/393 Dark Elf vs TR/Str 305/270 High Elf, say it all?

Luck readings are from all most the whole 2th half - due to many reloads.

Handicap was:
Handicap result 24:BAD PRESS.
Handicap result 11:EXTRA TRAINING.
Handicap result 22:I AM THE GREATEST!.
Handicap result 31:MORLEY'S REVENGE.
Handicap result 54:BRIBE THE REF 2.

Morlys hit 3 players, but all tree played first drive. Our 4 (1-3) nigglings all played. We had 217 k gate and Sweeltering heat from the start. Malthor won the coin toss and the Nandorins started the game as the kicking team.

Malthor scored to 1-0 with out problems and it was rather easy to score to 1-1. Then somehow i managed with a little luck to stop Malthor from scoring more that half. Besides some casses - canĀ“t remember when i got what cas but lost 0/4/1 to 1/1/0 in cas.

I 2th half I scored to 2-1 with out problems. Then Malthor was driving (I was up 10 vs 8 players due to Morlys and the heat), he made a 3+ catch but missed hes +2 dodge trying to score and it become 3-1. Malthor was now in a hurry and hes thrower missed the pass and the game was over ending 4-1.

Thanks for the game Malthor!

KFoged trying to make some kinda of report
Colin

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to kfoged, commiserations to Malthor, and well played everyone. It's a crying shame the replay is Swiss-cheesed Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2005 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

wow 4-1 thats a nice win grats kFoged well done. the gold goes to Denmark Very Happy
 Jump to: