24 coaches online • Server time: 07:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cwebb

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care when we start, my khemri aren't getting any games before the Cup anyway...
Arcon

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

My 2 build up games resulted in the death of my Strong Arm, Save Throw, Nerves of Steel Thrower and a -AV on my fresh Blitzer, both times the apo failing. Better should not have played these games.
Sad Sad

Better start before I try another game and destroy my team even more...
Mezir

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The start date is, as of this mment "A few days after the last qualifier finishes."

My prefered start date is October 31st.

The latest date that the Cup will start is November 7th.

And this is my 1000th post on these forums. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet Mezir

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2005 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Any news about the last qualifier?
KFoged

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2005 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

" [18:33] <Mezir> he has till tomorrow. "

That was what Mezir wrote in irc yesterday..

KFoged
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2005 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope the "he" refers to the coach who hasn't been online the last 8-10 days, allowing the coach who's been on every single day to advance into the finals...

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The last game has unfortunately had to be forfeited, in favour of the coach who has been on-line every day. It irks me greatly that i've had to do this, especially as it was the very last game, and it was a qualifier final, but deadlines are deadlines and things need to be kept moving.

The final Cup will start November 7th! I will kick off the tourney midnight, when Sunday chnages to Monday, BB Time. Seeding will be by CR and will be handled by the site function to that end. You have until then to "prepare" your teams. But beware, practice games don't always end up going as you would like them to.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2005 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Wheee hi everyone im at work ATM so i cant spec the FC match !!!!!!!!!!!! someone please tell me whats going on why are the CDs not leading!!!!!!!!! and does it look like overtime is coming?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2006 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

By the way: who received the Spectators' Team of the Tournament Award, as promized under Prizes? http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=195
Arcon

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I asked the same question a few weeks ago in the thread of the spectators award. But there was no answer from staff. Sadly.
Seems that the long long long discussion about conceeding a fumbbl major killed the spectators award.
Hopefully the discussion about grandfathered teams will not kill the mutations offered as prices in the warpstone (I mean, can an Ogre in a Dwarf team get a mutation even if he is no lrb?)...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just a thought: I think fumbbl majors should not only be announced in the News, but also the winner and runner ups and the winner of the spectators award should be officially named after the tourney in the News. I know it is some work, but a short news really would be nice (and probably there are coaches willing to write a short summary or story).
Mezir

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

That got lost somewhere in administrative matters, but not all is lost yet.