42 coaches online • Server time: 16:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2010 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ever wanted to have easy toplists for your FFB teams like here?

Now you can.

I have uploaded (very ugly) php sources for my html parser that generates these top lists to google code hosting as I am not goin to touch that code anymore and will start (slowly) coding same kind of generator that will use Fumbbl API files instead.

What you need is webserver that runs php code. If you do not have one, its easy to install one for your personal use, for example windows there is WampServer. Short summary of rospar can be found from projects wiki page

It will not update your team bio automaticly, you need to run generator after you have playeda game and copy generated source code to your team bio by hand.

You are free to use and modify code if you wish so, althought I will not provide any support on it.

Make note that it will work only for FBB teams.

Also make note that if something above did not make any sense to you, this prolly is not for you and I still wont provide any support on how to get it running for you.
 Jump to: