74 coaches online • Server time: 21:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,here is my new Idea of an new Stunty Team called Dungeon Keeper.

Al older PC-Players knows the old Funny Game and in honor of that cames me the Idea of a Stunty Team.

In the history an old Dungeon Keeper, went in his Dungeon an Saw how his Monsters be fighting together and have fun to destroy other Life and Things and he feels that the mood of his troops not be the best, and he was thinking how he can make that ther feels better and fokus the aggressions not on the neighbors. Yes he makes alot of crusates but there want more and when it goes al the time, so he send of his spys in hope to find something who he can Manage this.

A few Weaks later a Spy cames back with Great news, he found in a another dungeon a game that be called bye the locals "Dungeon Bowl" al guys in this Game have hughe Fun and its very bloody (the right thing, his troops need). So he listened the words of the Spy and goes to make a test game. Vampires vs Imps, well this Game was so fast endet cause al Imps will be Dead or Scared run out of the Dungeon, the Ball isnt used the Vamps had more fun to kick the skulls and Eat the Imps. So this Test fail but the Vamps will be realy happy for this Meal. Ok there makes another Game. Dark Mistress vs HORNED REAPER (well only 1 HORNED REAPER and a couble of Imps cause no one wanna fight with them). WOW What a Game The Mistresss tortures the Imps like Hell the Reaper berserked throw the Imps like hell and find more fun to Throw The Imps threw the Dungeon insteat of to play the ball or Attacking a Mistress.

After this Tests he knows there is something wrong I need a Coach or he is called (The Spy called them so). And send a lil Armee of to catch 1. There find and catched alot but the first 20-30 Coaches not arrive the Dungeon of to the Keeper cause the Mistress tortured them to Dead or another Guy Eat them. But them (The Keeper cant believe that) a Hughe Group of Imps came with a Coach to em. He helps to make a Field, to train the Players and making a Teamroster, Cause ther need a good mix of different players on the Field. HORNED REAPER It is a Must have but he needs a lot of Imps to Eat and Throw 4his aggression that we cant stay em on the pitch with only Mistress and Vampires (who needs both Imps to Bite too). Now we have the Question how we can place it that the HORNED REAPER not Bit the Mistress and Vampires but even know not have to much lil stuff on the pitch.

The Roster Idea was:

1 HORNED REAPER 5 5 2 8 Frenzy, Horns, Thick Skull, TTM, Bloodlust, Wild Animal, Mighty Blow, Always Hungry, Loner, Regeneration *(Leader) 120k(140k) S/M

0-2 VAMPIRE 5 3 3 7, Bloodlust, Wild Animal, Regeneration (Thrall) 60k G/A

0-2 DARK MISTRESS 6 3 3 6, Bloodlust, Wild Animal, Shadowing (Thrall) 60k A

0-2 Bile Deamon 3 3 1 10 Stand Firm, Foul Appearance, Disturbing Presence, Bloodlust, Regeneration (Thrall) 90k S/M

0-16 Imps 4 1 3 5 Dodge, Stunty, Tichy, Regeneration, Thick Skull, Right Stuff, Side Step (Thrall) 30k A

ReRoll: 60k
Apo: NO

*(Leader), I think he is the one and only Leader in this Team so I think the skill is there right given.
This is only an idea of me, the Cost and the Skills, I dont know there will be right but you can help to fix it Smile.

Sry about my bad English I hope u can understand something what I have written Confused .

Last edited by ErobererZim on Feb 28, 2012 - 19:05; edited 3 times in total
garyt1

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Dungeon Keeper & Horned Reaper rule SurprisedD
Maybe a few grammar mistakes Zim but definitely readable. Good background, lots of Dungeon quests written about in the Warhammer World so it could work though these characters haven't been written into Warhammer or BB before. Probably the team is too strong now with 6 S3.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Squigs have 6 STR4 MB Guys. And alot of STR 2 Fodder. The Imps are like snots and plopping so fast away and there al have Bloodlust. But at First I was thinkink that so much STR3 is hard, but there have no Dodge no Block and have Wild Animal.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

i concur with the excess of overall strenght.

How is a vampire a thrall, by the way? Razz

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Cause its Dungeon Keeper, Horny (Horned Reaper) Bites EveryOne. Dark Mistress, Torture al there Can only there be to hughe. Vamps Suffer Blood from al who cant run faster on Top of a Tree Wink
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

The Horned Reaper could be completely screwed by the combo of Blood Lust and Wild Animal which I like the sound of. Having everyone be a Thrall though limits the negative impact of Blood Lust, as does Regeneration and Thick Skull.
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ps. I do like the idea for the team but think it needs a little work.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that's why you have wild animal everywhere - bloodlust won't be (quite) as bad as it usually is, but they still have a second negatrait. The big problem with this team, as mentioned is the 7 players with 3+ strength. Of course, lots of them have bloodlust and wild animal, so they do have lots of drawbacks; but comparing to squigs, the squigs have no hands. This limits how many ball carriers they have, whereas this team any of them COULD be a ball carrier, although not good ones. That would be my only concern. However, bloodlust + wild animal strikes me as awesomely terrible. So I'd be willing to try it. I'd probably even up the imps to 30k and give them sidestep. Or up the Dark Mistresses to speed 7, and increase them to 70k.

Also, why do bile daemons have Passing access? Doesn't make sense at all. I also don't think the Horned Reaper needs passing access, but I can live with it.
ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Ups sry its meant physical, now its Mutation so I changed.

You give a Guy with Wild Animal and Bloodlust the Ball oO. Well he must everytime make the Blitz So the other dont do something. Its a 4+Roll and I know there be a lot of Str3+ Guys but realy realy weak Linos look at the SnotTeam there have 5 Str4+ Guys and u can handle handle them Good. Its stunty the Small Guys goes so fast from the pitch and the Vamps an Mistress havent so much AV that there Stay solong on the Pitch in a League who be a Lot of SAWS and Stabs. Only the Bile Deamon cant be so easy, but Claws runs alot of in the League so he can be handlet.

Th Idea with +10k and Sidsteb is a Good One, I change it.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=21469

--j

ImageImage
garyt1

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

An issue with Bile Demons is they are big and should be strong, perhaps S5, but slow. Also in Dungeon Keeper Dark Mistresses and Vampires were above average too. Hard to fit into stunty.
Unless you argue that for some reason these are the minions before training (which improved monsters in the pc games as they practised fighting etc).

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno; his version of Bile Demons has them as nigh invulnerable (Av 10, stand firm, foul appearance, regen), instead of high strength. I think that's a perfectly valid representation of them. Also, Dark Mistresses and Vampires are both above average, considering we are in Stunty Leeg. So I think it's reasonable.
 Jump to: