30 coaches online • Server time: 17:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xyon

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Picked on by other orcs for being scrawny and weak, these orcs like to bully goblins around to make themselves feel better. They are petty and don't trust fellow bullied orcs much. They will sometimes team up with other bullied orcs, but will often refuse to practice with the team, an dusually force the goblins to herd squigs to aid the team in battle since they dont like to get involved themselves.

0-4 orc bullies ma5 st3 ag3 av8 antimosity, loner, G/SAP 60k
0-16 goblins ma6 st2 ag3 av7 dodge, stunty, thrall A/GAP 30k
0-2 squigs ma5 st4 ag4 av7 No Hands, blood lust, leap, mighty blow, Really Stupid A/GAP 80k

70k rerolls
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

6 guys st3 or more.

how is this a stunty team?

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't see the reason for squigs but I like the idea of some weak malicious orcs picking on stunties with their block and tackle. Very Happy

Maybe give the orcs throw team mate and give the team 0-4 snotlings with right stuff.

0-4 Orc Bullies 5/3/3/8, antimosity, grab, throw team mate, G/ASP 60k
0-16 Goblins 6/2/3/7, dodge, stunty, A/GSP 40k
0-4 Snotlings 5/1/3/5, dodge, right stuff, sidestep, stunty, titchy, A/GSP 20k
Rerolls 70k

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.

Last edited by Overhamsteren on Mar 06, 2012 - 18:18; edited 3 times in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Who would buy any of the snotlings tho?

Or are they free?

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Buy snotlings to throw and dodge on 2+

WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would a league of Stunty players allow a bunch of Orcs to play against them? And how are they weaklings with the same stats as a regular Orc lineman?

Sorry, don't really get this roster.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

They do have AV8 and they get to play because they are sneaky enough to say that the goblins are the linemen.(which they are)

Nelphine

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I actually like the idea of the team; the orcs represent the 'big guys' (and they DO have loner!), but since they are awful big guys, they are 0-4 instead of 0-2. I would actually give them S access and lose the G access, since they are bullies and want to hurt things, not practice how to hurt things easily, and block/tackle is generally stronger than mighty blow/piling on in Stunty.

The squigs are a fun addition. I like the team (with the one change I have suggested).

Although you might want to do something like make the squigs agi 3 to reflect the fact that these goblins aren't proper squig herders and so the squigs aren't as well trained as normal.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

xyon wrote:
Picked on by other orcs for being scrawny and weak, these orcs like to bully goblins around to make themselves feel better. They are petty and don't trust fellow bullied orcs much. They will sometimes team up with other bullied orcs, but will often refuse to practice with the team, an dusually force the goblins to herd squigs to aid the team in battle since they dont like to get involved themselves.

0-4 orc bullies ma5 st3 ag3 av8 antimosity, loner, G/SAP 60k
0-16 goblins ma6 st2 ag3 av7 dodge, stunty, thrall A/GAP 30k
0-2 squigs ma5 st4 ag4 av7 No Hands, blood lust, leap, mighty blow, Really Stupid A/GAP 80k

70k rerolls

I assume the squigs have S access, not A?
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

squigs on the squig herder team have A access; I assume he meant it to be the same (so A/GSP)
xyon

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2012 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

well, i gave the orcs aav8 to represent them having thinner skin and/or not being able to carry as much armor as other orcs, making them weaker. I also made them a bit more expensive than orc linemen and they have antimosity and loner, i suppose we could switch out general access for strength access and maybe boost them another 10k just to make them less easy to replace. Maybe we could drop them down to 0-2 because bullies have fragile egoes and cant stand having too many other bullies with them, it also lets them pick on more goblins, but you need 2 of them to keep the goblins in line.

The general idea is that the orc linemen are a little weaker than standard orc linemen, and keep a bunch of goblins around them to make themselves feel as powerful as black orcs, maybe we could add snotlings too, i added the squigs for flavor because i know goblins likes squigs and i figured the orc bullies like having them like attack dogs.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
 Jump to: