33 coaches online • Server time: 10:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ehlers

Post 6 Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Middle-earth
Introduction:
In the past a small band of races joined together to fight against the dark armies. It was the alliance of an Elf, A Dwarf , Humans and Half Flings. This great team was lead by a Wizard and their goal was to bring the one ball to the End Zone of the Dark Armies. They traveled through any land, and even went to a dungeon. Many dangers they overcome and finelly the Halflings got their victory over the dark army and the one half fling which had turned dark, hence why Chaos Halflings exist in the History of Blood Bowl. Throughout Middle-earth this story was told years later and soon it become a trend of many to form such a team and do the same deeds as their heroes had done in the past. Hence Middle-earth was formed and decided to join the stunty division as to prove their skills and heroic abilities.

Player Descriptions:

0-1 The Wizard 6 3 3 8 Bombadier, Leader, Hypnotic gaze, Stand Firm, Secret Weapon G- ASP 120k
The Wizard is the player to which the players look up to. For help and guidance. His spread joy with his fire in festivals and in dire times of darkness he is the bringer of light. No one shall pass him, but as he is old he also need take a nap. Why he only is around for a limited amount of time.

0-1 The Human 6 3 3 8 Pro, Throw Team-Mate GSAPM 80k
Just an average human by his look. Nothing special at all about him. But as the team members get to know him, he become better and they learn that he has great potential. But The Human is insure of himself and do not know which path his much go. Should he rise as the greatest ever, should the dark consume him or what destiny do he have?

0-1 The Dwarf 4 3 2 9 Block, Bonehead, Right Stuff, Tackle, Thick Skull GS-AP 80K
The dwarf is a warrior. Know nothing better than to fight and drink. He is used to be in the middle of fight and his sharp senses although stubborn. As he sometimes has problem with being able to cross gaps he has several time asked in a low voice to The human "toss me" so as The Elf should not be able to hear.

0-1 The Elf 6 3 4 8 Leap, Side Step, VLL, Dodge GA-SP 100K
Just damn fast. Never can you hit them or anything. Leaping, dodging and side stepping you. It does not matter!

0-1 The Ball-Bearer Halfling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Stab, Sure Hands, Foul Appearance 100K A-GSP
The true hero of the team. He carry the great burden of carry the ball. That is the important task he has. Every enemy wants to steal the ball away from him. But carry the ball for so long has made him be able to stop the enemy for hitting him. As if an invisible force turn him invisible to the eye sometime. But that is not the only defence he has to strike down his enemies, he carry a stick. So great that it can kill.

0-1 The Fat Halffling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Fend, Dauntless A-GSP 80K
Always right next to The Ball-Bearer. He is the one that much overcome whatever obstacles that should stand in their way. He also fend off enemies that might want to hurt his beloved Ball-Bearer.

0-16 Halfling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff 40K A-GSP
Just random Halfling who think they are someone important. They are just there for the fodder, the laughter and pie eating.

Team:
0-1 The Wizard 6 3 3 8 Bombadier, Leader, Hypnotic gaze, Stand Firm, Secret Weapon G- ASP 120k
0-1 The Human 6 3 3 8 Throw Team-Mate GSAPM 60k
0-1 The Dwarf 4 3 2 9 Block, Bonehead, Right Stuff, Tackle, Thick Skull GS-AP 80K
0-1 The Elf 6 3 4 8 Leap, Side Step, VLL, Dodge GA-SP 100K
0-1 The Ball-Bearer Halfling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Stab, Foul Appearance 90K A-GSP
0-1 The Fat Halffling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Fend, Dauntless A-GSP 80K
Re-roll counter: 50K gold pieces each
Apothecary: Yes
Wizard: No
The team does not have a Wizard because they already have one on their team!

Comments are more than welcomed for this serious team proposal for a new stunty roster.
On1

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

This reminds me of something.. Can't quite...

Hmm.. Shouldn't the opposing team get a free cave troll every game?
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Why does Ganda... I mean the wizard have hypno gaze?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Look into my eyes, I said look into my eyes...

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Look into my eyes, I said look into my eyes...

Actually it is because of his staff, it can shine and blind people.

But what is more impressive is 102 have seen this, but only so few to give any comments. But I guess they all know that the Fluff of the team is there. And to quote Calthor

Quote:
.:16·21·33:. «Calthor» You're right, it makes more sense than some others, that's the worst part about it! Wink
Rabe

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I really love it. Should be called "The Fellowship", I suppose. Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

you forgot
0-1 Sean Bean 9559 Block Dodge Claw MB PO

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
you forgot

but lives only 1/3 of the match he then kills himself.
Araushnar

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

nice idea
blader4411

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2012 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Trolololololololololol...
You forgot someone!

0-1 Baggage Pony 7 3 3 6 Really Stupid
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2012 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
you forgot

Nah, because this is after their travel and no one wrote or song great songs about a backstabber.

Araushnar wrote:
nice idea

Glad you like it, now we just need Shadow approval Very Happy

blader4411 wrote:
Trolololololololololol...
You forgot someone!

0-1 Baggage Pony 7 3 3 6 Really Stupid

Good suggestion, but will be too many positionals.
alonut

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2012 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldn't there be a Ghost King in there too?

10/6/6/11 -Block, Tackle, MB, PO. 120k. Can only be summoned in turn 15!

I think that would add some *cough* balance.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2012 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Araushnar wrote:
JimmyFantastic wrote:
you forgot

but lives only 1/3 of the match he then kills himself.

Nonsense, he gets executed by the Lannisters.
ilpars

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2012 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

My suggestions for changes:

0-1 The Wizard 6 3 3 8 Bombadier, Leader, Hypnotic gaze, Stand Firm, Secret Weapon, Foul Appearence G- ASP 140k
Gandalf can be very frightening when he wants to.

0-1 The Human 6 4 3 8 Pro, Block, Throw Team-Mate GSA-P 120k
Aragorn is much stronger than a normal man. He is a good fighter so block would be nice addition. And no mutations for him please.

0-1 The Dwarf 5 3 2 9 Block, Tackle, Thick Skull GS-AP 90K
"No Aragorn. That was 1 time thing only. And you promised never to tell anyone." Gimli is faster than average Dwarf as he can keep up wit Aragorn and Legolas. And he was very offended when you told him he is a bone-head.

0-1 The Elf 6 3 4 8 Leap, Side Step, Accurate, Dodge GA-SP 100K
Legolas is very accurate. Better fit than VLL I guess.

0-1 The Ball-Bearer Halfling 5 1 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Stab, Sure Hands, Fend, Foul Appearance 80K A-GSP
Frodo never ever kills anyone. I guess Str 1 fits. Also Fend suits better to him as he can become invisible.

0-1 The Fat Halfling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Guard, Dauntless AG-SP 80K
IMO, true hero. Always right there to guard Frodo from every danger.

0-1 Baggage Pony 7 3 3 6 Really Stupid, No hands S-GA 50K
I love that little pony.

Nice idea. Will be a very fun team to play. And I have all the miniatures for FTF play.
ilpars

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2012 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

And for more option
0-1 Conflicted Human 6 3 3 8 Block, Animosity, Bone-head, Pro GS-AP 70K
Animosity and Bone-head simulates his conflicted nature.

0-1 Chaos Halfling 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Animosity, Bone-Head, Disturbing Presence, Foul Appearence 60K AM-GSP
 Jump to: