41 coaches online • Server time: 12:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Fluffy, team captain of Fluffy Balls of Teeth died yesterday in this match.

He has been a legendary squig hopper for 5 games. For his legendary skill, he chose sure feet. In all 5 of those games, his sure feet failed him every single time he tried to score a touchdown. In this last game, we had a team re-roll, and sure feet available, and 2 GFI's to go to score a touchdown - so it's stunty, and stalling is silly, so... attempt GFI #1.. and look! A piece of uneaten gnome arm!

Fluffies teeth stopped to snack; the rest of his body was moving at top speed and ripped itself in half on his own teeth. (GFI fail Sure Feet fail, armour? 6 6, injury? 6 6, cas? 6 5, apo? already used in the first half on a foul vs Fluffy to prevent badly hurt)

Thus Fluffy is no longer the team Captain.

Poor Fluffy.

Other interesting things to note: Fluffy never once missed a game of the first 30 games played by the team. Fluffy had 2 of the only 3 doubles the team has ever rolled, and the other double died long ago.

Fluffy successfully passed about a million GFI's before he got sure feet, leading to his awesome 34 touchdowns in 30 games. (Awesome for Stunty Leeg and agi 3 and Bloodlust.)
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ever since I lost my +AG hopper it warms my heart a little when someone else loses a hopper. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Gonna have to rename the team to 'Balls of Teeth' now.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2013 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Poor fluffy, never meant anyone any harm.....
 Jump to: