16 coaches online • Server time: 03:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2013 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday to coach Rabe!

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2013 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

--- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash ---

Head coach Rabe turns older

The Agility Monsters' coach turned 31 today - still young for a gnome. He thanked all well-wishers, in particular the coaches zakatan and Dalfort. Besides that, his comment was rather laconic: "Work, work, work - even on my b-day. A gnome's gotta do what gnomes do. At least when coaching an elfballing dwarf team."
Asked about some kind of celebration match he replied that it might happen tomorrow, but nothing was set yet.

The Newslflash editors wish Rabe all the best!

--- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash --- agility monsters newsflash ---

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2013 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats, with some delay.

But don't think that hiding in the other side of the bracket and sending hired muscle to stop us will save you, Slo-Mo abusing perp. Possession & use of a controlled substance, 2 years in the iso-cubes. The Judges will get you eventually. Razz
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2013 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I consider that a challenge! Very Happy Added them to the Norse "Wanted" section in the opponents part of the team bio.

Oh, and thanks. Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2013 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Agility Monsters beat chaos master in Scheduled SMACK and advance to round 2

In a thrilling match the Monsters beat coach BattleLore's XFL winning team "Blood Red" 1-0 in overtime with only 7 dwarves standing against 11 fearsome chaos players. Not only did the Monsters finally advance in a Scheduled SMACK again, they also beat a chaos team coached by the "FUMBBL Chaos Master" after five losses so far.

Coach Rabe: "That felt like victory!"

Ranulf Battlelore: "NO comment on that family matter. Ever."

Rhoda: "The last seconds of that match were pure adrenaline. We were on fire, but all those beastmen and chaos warriors incoming, I had my doubts... then Jongor suddenly rushed by, shouting 'Onwards!' Bornar blocked the next goatman away and the path was almost free! I picked up speed, knocked him over and went for it: Touchdown. Score. Win! ...it was a blast."

The Monsters will now face a familiar opponent: Khemri team and (yet another) XFL winner "Cryptic Apocalypse" share a 1/0/1 record with them. Who will get the upper hand this time?

The game might already be played tonight, 22:00 bbtime. Stay alert!

Graceful Ballers want to start career in FUMBB[L] Cup: Massive Edition

The former journeymen and funballers kept their word to start big and applied to this year's FUMBB[L] Cup: Massive edition. We are told the Graceballs will face a far more experienced wood elf team tomorrow (15th) at 21:00 bbtime. Rumors have it that some of the Monsters will be in the audience for a good laugh.

Dark Elf team mocks Agility Monsters

Coach Rabe has confirmed that he has received several spiteful and mocking letters by a team called "Drow brew". The Dark Elves seem to claim that they could outball any dwarf team with ease. While this is not an uncommon event, the gnome seems to be personally insulted for some reason. Rabe: "These guys can consider themselves challenged! I'll leave time and place up to them - but then I expect something special. (pause) I doubt they'll ever show."

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2013 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:

Coach Rabe has confirmed that he has received several spiteful and mocking letters by a team called "Drow brew". The Dark Elves seem to claim that they could outball any dwarf team with ease. While this is not an uncommon event, the gnome seems to be personally insulted for some reason. Rabe: "These guys can consider themselves challenged! I'll leave time and place up to them - but then I expect something special. (pause) I doubt they'll ever show."

Drizzt, star blitzer of the Drew Brew (http://www.fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=7971129) sent a message with confidence after an intensive leaping session (rolled 11 on level up).
"Yeah, I heard those monster words, but I am not worried at all. None of those will ever, yeah EVER as agile as myself. I will jump over their heads! Just watch out. I learned new tricks, new stunts which a dwarf will never, herya, NEVER will be capable of doing."
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2014 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Monsters in the first tournament of the year

The new year has barely dawned, but the Monsters are back for the tournaments already! Their first game in Scheduled SMACK Legend CXXXII will be against the Tor Aghare Titans, a relatively young Elf team - and beyond that, darkness awaits: chaos teams, Nurgle teams, vampires and werewolves are lurking. Whichever wins the round one game, will be the only team carrying some light through this first tournament of the year. 2514 - a year of rising evil?

Head coach Rabe: "2514 will be noted in history as the year the Monsters earned their first title! I can feel it for sure!!"

Blitzer-Priest Baruk Faithchanger: "We shall bring light into the darkness and smite the true monsters out there! Death and glory! Balls and boots! Beers and cheers! Hats and... and... never mind."

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2014 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Monsters win SMACK match and miss out birthday party

The Agility Monsters win their first match of the year in round 1 of Scheduled SMACK Legend CXXXII. Being locked in the tournament, they won't be able to take part in this year's FUMBBL birthday celebrations today. Coach Rabe: "We'll honor the organization by winning this SMACK! If we win, we'll double the upcoming donation from 10k to 20k... Oh, and I'm sure there'll be another team happy to play instead."

Next up are either the infamous Schlumpen or Blood Red - the chaos team that the Monsters gloriously beat in the last SMACK.

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2014 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Monsters face Blood Red again

Only a few weeks after the astonishing win over chaos team Blood Red in a Legend SMACK, the two teams will lock horns again soon in the semi-finals of Scheduled SMACK Legend CXXXII. However, this time the chaos squad has been mangled by the well-known Nurgle team Schlumpen before. Rumors speak of 910k gold coins being handed over to give the opponent a fair chance... With the Monsters in perfect shape, will they be able to humiliate the spawn of evil once again?

According to the management, the game will be played at one of the following nights. Be prepared!

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2014 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Agility Monsters will face Pig Sty Alley in SMACK finals

After yet another astonishing win over chaos squad Blood Red, the Agility Monsters now have to face Pig Sty Alley, the infamous Necromantic team coached by short-term FUMBBL no. 1 Chainsaw.

It's the second final for the Monsters after Scheduled SMACK Legend CXVII. Runner Bingi Greasearmor will miss this one due to a nasty and probably lasting back injury, as well as Grimbald "The Sell-Axe" Ironfist: The veteran blocker of 116 Monsters games did not recover from his wounds this time and will be laid to rest soon.

The big game will probably be played soon, maybe even tonight. With the late announcement of Warpstone Open IX coming up, both teams are clearly looking forward to even bigger challenges.

As Head coach Rabe put it: "The Monsters will make an appearance, right after winning the first legend SMACK of the year. Next step after that: Winning their qualifier and making a deep run into the WO."

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2014 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Warpstone Open Qualifiers: Monsters advance after overtime thriller

After both teams had played their receiving drive solidly, even overtime did not bring out a winner. It came down to a penalty shootout that the Monsters won sovereignly. Several spectating coaches left the stadium early when the Monsters seemed to have clearly lost after a couple of minutes in overtime, but the dwelfballes braced themselves and impressed the remaining crowd with solid defense and amazing elfball actions. Rhoda was able to steal the ball twice and then dump it off towards the LOS in the last seconds of the game. One of the hobgoblins tried a desperate long bomb but failed. Cheers and moans of astonishing volume were echoing through the ranks - then it was over and the Monsters left the pitch victorious!

Head Coach Rabe: "I... wait... what? ...yeah... erm... I need a shower!"

Last edited by Rabe on %b %18, %2014 - %00:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2014 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2014 - 00:53
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

\o/

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2014 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Woooooot! Dwelfball > clawpomb! <3