32 coaches online • Server time: 12:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

player_id:9859200

Not sure if i linked it correctly. Basically a 9447 frenzy wardancer. Is it auto MB as a choice or should i go strip ball , sidestep??

Thx a lot. My choice goes for MB but hey, most of you guys plays way better than i do so... ... tought getting a few hits wouldnt hurt
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

hints
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Mb

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

thx, when its obvious, its obvious.
C3I2

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Juggernaut

You probably should have taken MB on at least one of the linos that had first skill doubles however.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

C3I2 wrote:
Juggernaut

Laughing

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmmm, ha, didnt even tought about juggernaut. Kinda of a skill newbies dont even think about a guess. At least me, hahaha.

Thx, i'll think twice next time.
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Mighty blow, without thinking twice.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
Hmmmmm, ha, didnt even tought about juggernaut. Kinda of a skill newbies dont even think about a guess. At least me, hahaha.

Thx, i'll think twice next time.

Don't. You were correct.

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

So, to be clear garion, you prefer MB as 4th skill instead of first, and a Block+Dodge+Leap+Mv9+St4+Frenzy should never take juggernaut to surf anybody and everybody?
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2014 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying? Mb is a double and this was his first chance to take the skill. So I advised him he should take it. Which is the correct thing to do.

He has 2 more skills left. Personally I think tackle and side step would be the way to go even if he did get another double.

Juggernaut is an average skill and very low on the priority list. It is far far to situational. Core skills is where it's at if you want a good team.

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2014 - 03:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Juggernaut would be idiotic. I had this player, and he was freaking amazing. Anyone who wants you to take juggernaut on a str4 wardancer should link their own example... because they are theory bowling with your very special player.

To be fair, when I had a chance to build Jax again, I didn't... but it was taking fend over frenzy, not picking up a suspect skill like juggernaut. These are two of the best wardancers to ever play fumbbl, and I've got a third mighty blow wardancer in the top ten as well. I know what I'm talking about, so take mighty blow. Don't piss away your gift with a stupid skill choice.

Also, this is a prime example of why wardancers shouldn't take weird skills like frenzy first. If you had followed my standard progression of tackle/strip ball/sidestep, you would have a far better player now with tackle, +ST, +MA, Mighty Blow... as well as a far better superstar/legend with strip ball and sidestep.
notbobby125

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2014 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
player_id:9859200

Not sure if i linked it correctly. Basically a 9447 frenzy wardancer. Is it auto MB as a choice or should i go strip ball , sidestep??

Thx a lot. My choice goes for MB but hey, most of you guys plays way better than i do so... ... tought getting a few hits wouldnt hurt

You link players by going to the team page, clicking on the player's name, and take the URL from the player's page.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2014 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

That is where he got the player id from I assume ;P

Just put the whole url in your post and people can click it

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=9859200

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2014 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Guard. I won't explain it. You either get why and take it, or don't bother.

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: