82 coaches online • Server time: 21:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
teamcass

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Just tried to sign up for the rookie league xxxii with West Woodland Wanderers, but don't appear on the group?
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2014 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

They're in. Good luck

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2014 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

necromantic nightwolves to join if possible?
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2014 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I am sorry to say that the Rookie League is already full. If there is enough demand I will kick off a new league on Thursday (1st) or at the latest Thursday 8th.

In the mean time you can still ask for non-league friendly matches in the 145 Club match making thread.

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2014 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Can you put my nurgle a in open league please?
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2014 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Gratz on the Grand Championship Mr. Green

Done

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2014 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Can Kill All Dwarves go into the open now or do they get to rest on their laurels for a few weeks?
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2014 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

They're in. there's still space in Open League.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2014 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

The second game for Undead soviet and the first one that went to full time. Prior to the match The Commissar warned the team that these opponents would not be as lacking in will as the previous team who had thrown in the towel in the first half (The three casualties including a death might have had something to do with it). Comrade Kirov was still in the morgue being repaired following the last match but two members of the Ghoul Cadre had been recruited to replace him. The Commissar reminded the team that failure was not to be tolerated and this was re-enforced by the NKVD who were more than willing to impose a punishment beating on any that failed. A krasivaya dyehvooshka with a plentiful supply of beer was hired to help revive any players that were knocked out.

The first half was a kick to the Twilight Shadowseers,the ball went off and was handed to a player. A solid drive started but enough space was left for an attack on the carrier, the first failed and the second resulted in a dump off forward to an exposed blitzer. He was pushed away and the ball was safely scooped by the Ghoul Cadre and moved across field. it was not to be and the break was stopped. By then there was insufficient time for a score. Stalin and Bukarin were both injured but displayed sufficient Communist Will and regenerated. Particularly useful as Stalin was in fact DEAD AGAIN at the time.

The Second half started with a pitch invasion as the Elves decided that cheating was the way forward. Despite this The True Sons of the Revolution caged on the line. There then followed several minutes of pushing and shoving until the elves collapsed the cage completely, KOing a mummy in the process. Marx then rose to the occasion and proved that he is indeed a Hero of the workers. A slight gap was made and he dodged out of the ruins of his cage and handed the ball off to one of the Ghoul Cadre. That player then tripped but was not harmed. The elves managed to get one player on the ball. At this point Erdik Silvergrin realised that Undead Communism was the way forward for him and stabbed himself in the neck with his spiked glove. The Communist Necromancer granted him his dearest wish and from that point he was on the team. The one player on the ball was not sufficient and Marx, continuing his heroic struggle blitzed that player off and ran for the line. There were two turns left for an equaliser but despite a good effort it was not to be and the Communists kept the elves out. The second win and the march of history continues!

(I was very lucky with this game. Marx made 4up, 4up 3up dodges and then a 4up handoff to a ghoul. which gave me the chance of the score the next turn-the ghoul having tripped. Broken Wings was robbed to be honest, Nuffle is indeed a communist)
koadah

Post   Posted: May 08, 2014 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Rookie league XXXIII is now under way. There are still places left so sign up ASAP!

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3180

Post   Posted: May 08, 2014 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone wanna kick off rookie league XXXIII agaisnt some humans?
Ardonite

Post   Posted: May 08, 2014 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I will be around in an hour and a half, if no games have kicked off by then I would love too.
tazdevilal

Post   Posted: May 08, 2014 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I have a new team looking to add to the rookie league Darkside Devastators Human team.
I went to the link above and applied to enter league but not sure if this worked. Ps how would I ask specific people to play etc
Ardonite

Post   Posted: May 08, 2014 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

After you get added to the pm topic you post on there that you are looking for a game or take someone else up on that offer. Koadah will add your team in when he is on Smile I'll add you to the pm topic if you aren't already
tazdevilal

Post   Posted: May 08, 2014 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks
 Jump to: