26 coaches online • Server time: 09:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

By my calculations Midnight Rhapsody have taken the Lead in the E.L.F League ..

The only race being able to stop them so far being chaos dwarfs in the 13 E.L.F games they have played .

Long may their fortune continue
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations are well deserved. Remind me to watch some of their games so I can learn how not to suck.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe all you have to do is not die and have half your leveling up rolls be doubles and your sorted for kicking anybodies booties
KFoged

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh well ;O) Trying to make a come back.. Setting my team back, just setting in a week trying to find Ogres to play! Sad

But congratulations for now! Very Happy

KFoged
- The Highland Kiwis
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Im sure it wont be difficult to catch up now that Ogres are optional ,I think Im only about 4 points ahead at the moment . Until I can get my hands on some Amazons or Wolf teams , i think im gonna play any TR i can find to play me for the last two games to get me back into an open cycle . My Dark Elves can handle anything them wolfs can throw at them anyhows Sad
Smess

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this a reason to create a post ?
You didn't see me or kfoged bragging about it, did you? Smile

Grats anyway
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I was just trying to heighten awareness of the E.L.F and if and when you catch me you can Brag here as well , anybody who wins with E.L.F teams should feel free to Brag here as well Smile
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2005 - 05:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I was the leader for a few hours about a week back! Don't forget me! Smile

Of course, I'm having a heck of a time finding all the teams I need to complete my cycle at my TR. It's a lot easier when you're playing at the 150 TR range to find anybody and everybody, but once you hit TR 250, games become much harder to find. I'm still looking for a nurgle and norse team willing to play me, not to mention a dwarf team that won't destroy me. Maybe that's what I need to do--play the dwarves, see how much that lowers my TR, then I'll be able to find the nurgle/norse teams. lol

Edit: Actually, it was while playing a recovery game following the TR 250 ogre game (THAT was fun, believe you me...not! Razz ), and I ended up LOSING 50 TR in the process!! Maybe I'll find those three remaining teams now, and get back into the running for league lead. But then, I've not been terribly particular in which teams I played, which probably accounts for my lackluster record the last half dozen games--doesn't give much points to lose 4 of 6. I had a LOT better record back before I created the E.L.F., but I guess now I'm getting a bit more satisfaction. Even if I'm not in the lead (for now Wink ), it's gratifying seeing so many other games being played under the banner I started.

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well since starting this thread ive not been able to win with my "Midnight Rhapsody "

Lesson to be learned ,dont brag about Nuffle bringing you fortune , because devine deities like to kick you in the ass
Smess

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering if there were gonna be given awards like: Most points in a game made by a team, Most points in a game made by a single player, MVP of season 1, Most Td scored team, Most cas inflicted team, ans so on ?
Would be nice, I like stats Smile
Or would it be to much hassle ?
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Im always in favor of Statistics for everything Smile , one of my players has 11 E.L.F touchdowns , Im sure someone will have a 1 turner whos scored that many in a single E.L.F match (its a Dark E.L.F record i think though ), but it would be nice to have some stats for the group Smile
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I think in the spirit of E.L.F. we should be able to look at what non-elf teams the other members have got and be willing to play each other.

What better way to climb the table than crushing the team in front with your orcs or whatever and then having your elves slap hit rotters etc silly for the additional points giving you even more reason to brag.

I have the following teams available to play and they are willing to crush any similar TR elves that come calling.

U Orcs TR182
U Dwarf TR178
FQ Orcs TR211 (maybe transfering to U soon if i can't get faction games)
FQ Rotters TR178 (maybe transfering to U soon if i can't get faction games)

Jump to: