46 coaches online • Server time: 15:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Fill the Stunty Grid?
Yes please!
69%
 69%  [ 32 ]
No thanks, I have to fill the Ranked Grid for a fourth time.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
No thanks, I'm busy hopelessly trying to fill the Blackbox Grid. Where are the goblins?
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 46

gjopie

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Grid Update IV

What's New
TheSyron is now tantalisingly close to completing the grid, with only 3 games remaining - all against Pro Halflings, so get those on gamefinder for him! As a result, he also only has three lines left to fill: Skryre, Snotling and Squigs. Good luck!

We have had two new entries since the last update: member1234 and selfy_74 (both of whom have 11% of the grid filled already). Congratulations to member1234 who has completed the nurgling line since joining a week or two ago.

If you want to announce your intention to fill the grid, and have someone else track your progress for you, come and join the group!

Current Standings
1. TheSyron - 99
2. Duder - 88
3. m0gw41 - 54
4. Pentalarc - 47
5. Mossbeard - 45
6. azzie - 41
7. SkavenLordVinshqueek - 39
8. Ryld - 39
9. gjopie - 31
10. luckyjim12 - 26
11. xnoelx - 25
12. DonKare - 23
13. Roland - 21
14. Dalfort - 18
15. WoodPusher - 17
16. member1234 - 11
17. selfy_74 - 11
18. Stonetroll - 10
19. Demercel - 3

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the update gjopie!

I managed to fill the C'FLing line on the 11th of July, I guess the data came in before that?

Also having severe trouble finding Albion Fae to play against, I've only ever played 2 games (out of 252 stunty matches) against them. I would encourage more people to try them out, they are alot of fun!
gjopie

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, m0gw41, I missed that for some reason. And I got your total wrong, too - you are on 57%, not 54%.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Would be curious to know where I am on the grid. If it is too low that would be shameful. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I play fae, but still at low tv...
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in! Currently at 29% (75/256), so I've got a long way to go... not looking forward to playing scrub teams like cheaters, snotlings or Nurglings, though.

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
I play fae, but still at low tv...

Well if you fancy a game I can wait until you build up some scary fenbeats, or you can just add one or both of shadow and will o'wisp to the gang and have some hypnoin', strip ballin', side-steppin' fun!
gjopie

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Would be curious to know where I am on the grid. If it is too low that would be shameful. Very Happy

I think you are at 41% - so joint 6th with azzie.

Ahalfling: I'll add you to the group now!

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

gjopie wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

Thanks.
Add me too please, I will try and get over 50% asap.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2014 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
gjopie wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

Thanks.
Add me too please, I will try and get over 50% asap.

Ok, no problem; I've added you to the table, and invited your forest goblin team to the group so I can more easily track your progress. If you accept the invitation, I can update your score on the "group members" tab too.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2014 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Almost there!

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a particularly difficult matchup or race to find (like Fae), send me a pm and we can arrange a match. I think I have 2 teams of each race, one at low tv and one at high tv.
selfy_74

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, I've just noticed that on the Stunty grid under statistics there is no line for Skryre Slaves! This is wrong, surely?

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

m0gw41

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

selfy_74 wrote:
Guys, I've just noticed that on the Stunty grid under statistics there is no line for Skryre Slaves! This is wrong, surely?

It won't be shown on your page until you've either played a game with them or against them. A grid where you have played with or against every team goes up to R (yours misses out Goblins, Pro Halflings and Skyres).

Last edited by m0gw41 on %b %22, %2014 - %17:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
gjopie

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 10:54 Reply with quote Back to top

m0gw41 wrote:
selfy_74 wrote:

It won't be shown on your page until you've either played a game with them or against them. A grid where you have played with or against every team goes up to Q (yours misses out Goblins and Skyres).

True, except we take out Goblins and Halflings when considering the full stunty grid. If you don't have either of those in your grid, it makes my life a lot easier! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2014 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I surely have played against Skrye! Maybe I haven't then. Ah, I see now; I have the halfling line but just assumed it was pro halfling, however it is an old actual halfling team I played. I don't have goblin line. Therefore the only two teams I haven't played as, or against, are pro-halfling and skrye.

Edit: The halfling team had 2 Ogres!

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

Jump to: