27 coaches online • Server time: 09:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cocinero

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Should i retire or heal this fling?

In the same team, his succesor rolled double for his 5th skill. On a normal roll i would have choose Leap, i think, but i don't have any idea for doubles (Sure Hands, Tackle, strip ball?).
The_Provocateur

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd save the potion. A halfling won't get too much use out of it before he gets maimed again.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

It is time for him to pass on the mantle to an equally sprightly young superstar.

Sure Hands would be useful if you sometimes field him at the back, though you could keep on the leap/sprint route for a rapid receiver/right stuffer.

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

We all need experienced coaches on the sideline to rally the team!

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I won't potion this guy, so I'm gonna say keep it. Wink

I can see only two reasons to use it on a fling:

- You have a true monster, something you've never seen before, and most likely will never see again - your fling is great, but he's far from being so unique.

- You're in the main draw of a major and you need your legend back in shape to have a (good) chance to advance.

Otherwise, keep it for a tree (same: for a great tree, not for Cerpa, in case you were wondering Razz).

EDIT - Why would you chose Leap for someone who can already dodge absolutely anywhere on a 2+?

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes one leap is better than two dodges, or all paths for dodge are blocked.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
Kam

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2014 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

That's VERY situational when we're talking about flings (the blocked path scenario). I've spec'ed some of his games, and he relies almost exclusively on TTMs to score. In that case, Sprint is probably the way to go. Personally, I like to have SS on my Blockers / ball carriers, but that's a matter of play style.

Jump to: