44 coaches online • Server time: 13:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Badoek

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I've bought the DS version and I'm absolutely NOT paying for that game again. Patchable games that are buggy are still patchable. The DS version though... :facepalm: indeed.

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Why dont I see it in google play?
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Why dont I see it in google play?

Tablet or phone? It is tablet only.

Also, Google Play is looking out for your best interests.

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah tablet only. Ill have to try my galaxy tab.
MonkeyMan576

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Not on galaxy tab either. Maybe only later OS.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the Galaxy Tab II and it works there. Curse you droid and your fractured OS base.
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd imagine that they will follow the WHQ pricing model (which, might I add, has done remarkably well)...give it a month or so and the 4 races that cost $3 USD now, will either scope down in price or be offered in sales for 0.99 per. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer sets of 2 or 4 and package less used races in with oft used races. Say 2 teams for $1.50 per or something like that. Either way, I like it as it offers another way to play BB on the go...and I'm all for that. I like FUMMBL, I like Cyanide, I like TT...they all have their advantages. I have played a few games and know what is going on with the tablet versions, so if anyone has any Q's...just let me know.

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, I'd be extremely surprised if they don't have the other races available sometime soon...my guess is before BB2 is released at the end of the year. There's too much $ available there that they won't let it go without porting any more races over.

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Chuck your money here

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2014 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

BB2 is going to have a transfer market, apparently. May wanna give this another go. Tho, that company seems to go with the principle: Blindly do whatever is asked for, think about it later. Just hope they don't mess this up.
notbobby125

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2014 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Badoek wrote:
I've bought the DS version and I'm absolutely NOT paying for that game again. Patchable games that are buggy are still patchable. The DS version though... :facepalm: indeed.

There is a DS version? o_O

This is the first I am hearing of that. Considering how bad the console version was, how bad could the DS's version be?

*Shivers in fear*
Elyoukey

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2014 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

notbobby125 wrote:

This is the first I am hearing of that. Considering how bad the console version was, how bad could the DS's version be?

Worse version ever. And probably competing for the worse game in the videogame history.
Some situations are just unplayable, there are some point where you cannot select your minus behind your big guy, you cannot play online, AI is more than crap, graphics are ugly for the best of them.
i don't see one single point that would save it from the trash, and since it is not a CD, you can't even use it to frighten the birds in your garden...

please Kalimar help us and get the HTML5 version, throw a kickstarter for it if you need founding.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2014 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah the DS version is terrible. For instance: if you save your set-ups and one of the players in a set-up dies, you can't play any more, at all! 50 games in, TV at 2k+? It's over and you can't do anything about it, you just have to start over.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2014 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Elyoukey wrote:
and since it is not a CD, you can't even use it to frighten the birds in your garden...

Sure you can, just drill a hole in the tablet Laughing
ivan-hr

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2014 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing it on my "old" iPad 2 running on iOS7. No connection problems so far. Im glad they converted it for iOS! And of course for Android Wink
 Jump to: