52 coaches online • Server time: 19:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grot2go79

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

what do i do to play a match i read the how to play a game and i cant get any matches to show up in game finder or when i start a game nobody enters the match. any help for a noob would be great.

thanks in advance for any help
Grot2Go
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, you're not getting any matches in the gamefinder because you're using a team in the League division. So, 2 things you should do:
1. Make a team in Ranked division, and use that on the gamefinder.
2. Join the 145 Club with your League team, and then join their Rookie League. They will have a group PM where you can find games for your League team against other newer coaches.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Also its a good idea to download the client before starting your first game. To do this go here - https://fumbbl.com/p/games and click on spectate to spectate a game, this will automatically download the client for you which could take a few minutes depending on your broadband connection. After this just leave the game and from then on any time you spectate or play a game it will load a lot quicker. Smile

Also yes, make a team in the Ranked division, hope this helps Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Also its a good idea to download the client before starting your first game. To do this go here - https://fumbbl.com/p/games and click on spectate to spectate a game, this will automatically download the client for you which could take a few minutes depending on your broadband connection. After this just leave the game and from then on any time you spectate or play a game it will load a lot quicker. Smile

and more than that it allow you to be sure that all the ports are correctly opened. If you have a firewall of some sort, it may block the client. Spectating allow you to fix network issue without scheduling games