42 coaches online • Server time: 11:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
nufflehatesme wrote:
i thought this was a serious question o.0

It was until I walked across this really long bridge and was assaulted by the CRP trolls who live under the bridge.

Surprised

Too funny!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This one receives the FULL 5 laughing emotes.

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2014 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

High St frenzy is underrated. It allows you to completely destroy the position of a tightly bunched opponents cage with clever chainpushes etc. I can easily see a death roller frenzy working - frenzy right up to the ball carrier. Id still get block on death roller first. Frenzy is great not just for creative crowd surfing, but creative manipulation of your opponents position all over the park!

Oscar Wilde
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2014 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

notbobby125 wrote:
You do not really want too much Frenzy on your team. The more you have the harder it will be to keep everyone in the proper position. It's useful to have, helps you open up gaps, gets more knockdowns, and pushes players off the field easier, but the top limit for a team really is four Frenziers.

Pro is a good last pick for players like linemen who don't have good skill access, or players like Slayers, Slann Blitzers, and Vampires that have skills who's failure doesn't automatically end in a turn over (Dauntless, Jump Up, and Hyptnotic Gaze, respectively).

Sadly, I have yet to be blessed with a Big Guy that rolls two doubles, so any of them that have gotten a double have automatically been given Block.

Grod wrote:
High St frenzy is underrated. It allows you to completely destroy the position of a tightly bunched opponents cage with clever chainpushes etc. I can easily see a death roller frenzy working - frenzy right up to the ball carrier. Id still get block on death roller first. Frenzy is great not just for creative crowd surfing, but creative manipulation of your opponents position all over the park!

I think a few "Grabs" on your frenzied players and "guards" on your non-frenzied players makes a large amount of frenzy a viable and good option.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2014 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDiscoStu wrote:
I think a few "Grabs" on your frenzied players and "guards" on your non-frenzied players makes a large amount of frenzy a viable and good option.

Players with Frenzy can't have Grab.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2014 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Touche!

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
 Jump to: