47 coaches online • Server time: 00:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2014 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

skinks are awesome, underestimate the skink at your peril.

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2014 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Lizards main problem is having only 7 "real" players. While at low TV this is more than enough, making them one of the best teams (but don't try closed leagues against elves!), at high Tv this is a great problem, skinks being not worth their value. I played them with a decent record at high TV in Blackbox but I feel I won only against bad developed teams, or taking advantage from some blatant mistake from my opponent to win the match. Winning against top tier teams is never going to be an easy task for a lizard coach
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2014 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

While elves (not just leaping, but blodge sidestep) are a problem winning, the main problem for lizards is the composition of your team. If you have 20 skills, and half of them are on your skinks, you have a sucky team. If 2-5 are on your skinks, it's a much better one. What clawpomb does is turning your team into more skink-centric, which is why it's your problem. The same lizard team might have a good chance against clawpomb for a single match, but they hurt the team composition by giving you underskilled sauri.

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2014 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
They need bt on the saurus imo.

I may be blessed with 2 str 5 blodge bt saurii in my lizard team, but it only makes point stronger. Bt saurus (along with its 6 ma) is amazing, very hard to stop player. Non bt saurus is so much easier to stop/screen/chump blocked etc. With new team i would advise to go with block on 1st saurus and bt on 2nd skilling saurus.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2014 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I disagree: I prefer prioritizing block guard first, and bt as a 2nd or even 3rd skill.

Jump to: