18 coaches online • Server time: 02:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How many players would you buy?
None
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
One
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Two
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Three
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Retire the MNG and buy four
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dominik

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Hardcore CRP Exploiters play in a Black Box Brawl final vs a pretty rough Underworld team.

I expect a lot of casualties and some KO's against me:
* Claw Mighty Blow Troll
* CPOMB Jump Up Blitzer
* Mighty Blow Blitzer
* Mighty Blow Goblin (we'll see if he jumps in the action...)

At the moment I give 220k inducements away and have 12 players ready and all positionals I need.

My question is if it is advised to buy more players and if how much more, every player more has an effect on his options?

I could face probably Bomber Dribblesnot, Fezglitch (afraid of him for my 6 players with AG1/2), Nobbla Blackwart (he is a Blodger and I possess no Tackle), Skitter Stab-Stab (Rolling Eyes) or Glart Smashrip Jr or to avoid these and face only
Wizard+Beer/Bomber or Glart Smashrip Jr with my 12 players if I don't buy a new player.
+1 Player: 260k will give him the added options to buy a Wizard+Fezglitch or Fezglitch+Nobbla.
+2 Players: 300k will give him the added options of Wizard+Fezglitch+Beer, Wizard+Nobbla/Fezglitch or Glart+Bomber/Beer.
+3 Players: 340k will give him the added options of Wizard+Fezglitch+Bomber, Fezglitch+Nobbla+Apo/2x Beer or Glart+Nobbla/Fezglitch.
+4 Players: 380k will give him the added options of Wizard+Glart, Wizard+Feztglitch+Nobbla+Apo+2x Beer or Glart+Fezglitch+Beer.

His team is making three casualties per game at least and four are expected aswell. I will highly likely have 1-2 players permanently stick in my KO-boy so it means I will play the second half and an eventually OT shorthanded, but he'll do either.
Basically, after having listed up (hopefully) all potential inducement combinations, the question is:
Is a 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th or 16th player worth the most dangerous indcuement combination I could face?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Underworld Go!
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think going to 14 players would be a bad idea but I am not sure if 12, 13 or 14 is optimal in this exact situation.

I would probably go to 14 since I value being able to set up 11 players. There's also the possibility of overtime where reserves could really shine.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't be a wuss, he only has one cpomb.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm, maybe I should have addied a whatever option for the poll, cannot believe four of nine coaches advise buying four players and get the roster to the maximum amount of players.
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

You're fine with regen.

Go for max inducements.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

BillBrasky wrote:
Go for max inducements.

You mean buy 16 players and do not be afraid of inducements?
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a issue though with these exploiter dudes....THEY ARE NOT LIVING UP TO THEIR NAME SAKE for crying out loud!!!!!

How can you be called the CRP exploiters and not have one single guy with CPOMB? How? Retire the team and give them a new name..the CRP lamers from Slovakia or some such.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

They will develop this guns soon, but to exploit means to use a mechanic to your advantage. If I give Mighty Blow, Claw, Piling On before Block, they won't live long in BB I guess. We need to stay patient and wait for the first stars to arise in our team.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
If I give Mighty Blow, Claw, Piling On before Block, they won't live long in BB I guess. We need to stay patient and wait for the first stars to arise in our team.

Stop quessing because you are quessing wrong!!!!

But I do support the slow methodical approach to team building.

and then when your slow build heavy hitters all get killed before they arrive at the promised land of CPOMB your bad quessing will then give you proof that you CPOMB ASAP.

Very Happy Shocked