63 coaches online • Server time: 21:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Valen

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2014 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi one and all,

The Europa League is recruiting for season 2.

There is a semi final and the final to go for Season 1. The Salford Fire 49ers await either SC Echse Freiburg 14 or Seducing Slaaneshi Succubi in the final, and they will be looking for fresh meat, I mean new opponents for season 2.

We currently haev 10 teams and the most games played will be 6 by anyone team so not much of a gap for new teams.

The league is run by seperating the teams into groups and the top two from each group progresses to the later stages, just like the real Europa League.

Any questions just ask. I would like to double the size of the league for the second season if possible.

Gav

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2014 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

the lizardmen of "SC Echse Freiburg 14" will try to defend their title Smile

Badenprinz
Valen

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2014 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet, any newcomers just need to apply to the group with a new L team
Valen

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2014 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Up to 11 now
Valen

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2014 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

A little over a week left before season 2 kicks off
Valen

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2014 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

12 Smile
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2014 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

does it have to be a new team? I have a Charlton Athletic themed fling team that would be fun to use, we never get into europe apart from holidays... are under 1m tv Smile
Valen

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2014 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Get them in normally it is new teams but I can make an exception for stunties
hissa-lives

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2014 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

to be fair they only have 4 skills for the whole team, no doubles or stats and record of played 11 lost 11! we managed to score once too... heady days indeed!
Valen

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2014 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

15 teams so we will be going live in a few minutes with 3 groups
Valen

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2014 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The season has started with a bang as the defending champions SC Echse Freiburg 14 went down to new boys Winter in Italy is Coming
Hayati

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2014 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Kaosmente 2 Seducing Slaaneshi Succubi 0

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3622402

A thumping loss for the Succubi, who were reduced to 4 players at one point and struggled just to prevent a 3-0 loss! Slaanesh definitely deserted us for this one...well played coach udagorri!

Hayati

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Seducing Slaaneshi Succubi 1 Green Mean Death Machine 0

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3625234

A cracking game- with coach arry playing extremely well, the Succubi were fortunate to come out the victors in this one. At the close of the second half the Machine had a fairly very good chance to score for a 1-1 tie but the Gobbos failed to hand over the football properly, costing coach arry the game.

We look forward to a rematch against this exciting team!

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2014 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Seducing Slaaneshi Succubi 0 Killer Khans 0

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3629993

As far as 0-0 games go, this one was about as entertaining as it gets!

The Khans opted to receive the football and reduced the Succubi to 9 players early on. Despite this, the Succubi managed to drag down a Bull Centaur as he cantered for the endzone- reports have it that he was distracted by a trio of alluring Slaaneshi Sirens just behind the goal line! From this position, there was a lot of back and forth in the Succubi half of the field, but they somehow managed to hold on until half time.

In the second half it was 7 Succubi versus 10 Khans! As expected, the Khans quickly turned over the football with a creative Blitz, and this time looked certain to score. However, the Slaaneshi Sirens again got to work in distracting player after player from scoring- one Goblin even tripped and knocked himself out on the way to the endzone due to their indulgent gyrations!

Thus, due to a Slaaneshi miracle of the flesh, the game closed at 0-0!

Said coach Hayati, "We were delighted with the work of the Sirens in securing the draw in this one. We now have a good chance to make the playoffs if we can just win our last game. As for the Khans, they seem destined to draw every game this season!"

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2014 - 05:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Seducing Slaaneshi Succubi 1 Gnorlack 1

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3634262

Coach DonnyRainboe played a superb game, showing great patience to achieve the 1-1 tie.

As coach Hayati mused, "I've never seen so many Elves fail dodges in a single game! Mind you, they're not "proper" Elves, and there were about five Loners in play. But still, it bordered on the ridiculous!"

"On their opening drive, Gnorlack couldn't quite get things done and, going into the second half, they were men down and kicking. Bleak tidings indeed! For fear of their Wizard, the Succubi had to score with zero stalling, leaving some time for them to retort. And retort they did, finally showing their flair with a superb passing touchdown at the close of play!"

"In the end the Wizard was not used in any of the meaningful plays- the spiteful druuchi instead blasted a player in the final turn of the game just for sport!"

"Overall we are quite pleased with our Season II performance- we've managed to add a few much-needed skills to the team- now we look forward to sharpening The Dark Queen's Claws in season III!"

Jump to: