45 coaches online • Server time: 00:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who is teh sexiest OBBA star?
The Duke
49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
The Duke
50%
 50%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 53

Royston

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2014 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The new look Bath City Bladuds.

They've not had this little tr for about 3 years and Nurgle knows how many seasons.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2014 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

gawdammei Royston...

and just before I was gonna buy like a wizzard and 10 dirty tricks against you

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2014 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Blame Russo for killing No. 1 Pig and yourself for killing Brutus.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2014 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 0 Madchester City XI 2

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3625871

In the end this match was won fairly comfortably by City, but things did not start out so smoothly...

After receiving the opening kick off, City erected a screen of players ahead of the ball carrier, who appeared to be safe- until a press gang of 3 Snotlings whizzed through the legs of the Dwarves, Blitzed the ball carrier down and made off with the football! From here pandemonium followed, but eventually the Bokors were prevented from scoring via a suicide Blitz (both down result), this injured the ball carrier and ensured that the Vodou could not stand up that player and score. From here it looked like being a 0-0 half until Sergio Aguero somehow threw a long pass for a late score!

Due to the above chaos the Bokors lost many a player in that first half and were unable to prevent another City touchdown in the second. However, a reasonably clean game (considering the opposition) and good gate money puts the Bokors ever closer to their fifth Ogre...so watch out folks!

Hayati

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2014 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 1 Millsmall 2

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3626520

A good clean game, which is surprising given the teams involved! In the first half Millsmall scored fairly easily against a mediocre Bokors defense. In the second, the Bokors had a sideline dash momentarily stopped before superstar Audowido again stepped up and made something happen....is there anything this Snotling cannot do?! A riot followed this score, with Audowido's fans going absolutely ballistic, chewing up valuable time and thus making life difficult for Millsmall to win the game. However, win they did, with an impressive cross-field rush right through the Bokors at the death! 2-1 to the Goblins!

Said coach Hayati, "I TOLD YOU I don't like them Pogo Sticks! Little buggers! Having said that, we wish the Goblins all the best against all the "giant" teams in the league. And watch out said giants, we just need 20k from the next game to procure Ogre #5! Before long, we will be the bullies of the lowest division!"

Twisted Evil

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 06:42 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 0 FC Ratcelona 2

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3631988

Don't let the scoreline deceive you folks, this was one close game! As coach Hayati reports:

"This game was all about Superstar Snotling Audowido! In the first half the Bokors received and made steady progress up the field. Then, in turn seven Audowido sauntered through the Ratcelona defense and had a simple gfi to score, but she fell- and DIED! I quickly put my apothecary to use- yes, yes, I know that conventional wisdom says not to save Snotlings, but this is the supreme play-maker herself!"

"To make matters worse, a Runner retrieved the football from the endzone and scampered off down-field, handing off to another Runner for a turn eight touchdown! Ooh, that stung! 1-0 Ratcelona at the half time interval!"

"In the second half Ratcelona tried to pass in the back-field to gain some SPP, but the throw was absolutely abysmal and went way wide. Coach Arale's face then turned pale as a sheet as a Snotling was tossed down-field, picked up the ball and made for the immediate touchdown. And guess who it was, yes, Audowido! And again she fell on the goal line gfi!"

"Ratcelona scrambled and recovered the football and with two additional players in support looked to be safe. Cue the maestro again- Audowido dodged three players to reduce a Blitz from three dice against to two, and promptly knocked down the ball carrier! Not only that, she then jumped into the melee, picked up the football and dodged out again towards the endzone! TOUCHDOWN BOKORS- but no, for the third time she fell on the goal line gfi!"

"From this calamity Ratcelona were finally able to recover and move the football away for the eventual 2-0 victory."

"I tell you, I've never seen a player as magical as Audowido! She just needed Sure Feet in this one and we likely would have won it 2-0 or 2-1!"

On a positive note for the Bokors, Ogre #5 (Baron Samedi) is added to the roster! The goal is to get #6 ready this season, then with 6 Ogres and 4 re-rolls, watch out next season folks!

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2014 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the maestro herself, Audowido!

Very Happy

pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2014 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello coaches,

Round 4 is done: round 5 deadline = NEW YEAR'S EVE!

Here is a mid-season roundup

Premiership

Watford Hornhits. That's pretty much it. Running rampant. Only one team has a chance to stop them, and that would be Overhamsteren's FC Kaiserslaughtering, last year's Champions, who face a tough battle to reel in Watford.

Everyone else is pretty much embroiled in a lowscoring, hardhitting, relegation battle. No quarter asked or given, and the bottom three will go down!

Championship

CA Bloca Juniors and Accrington Stanley Originals are in a two-way battle for the title, while third place is anyone's to claim at this point. Good luck promotion chasers!!!

League 1

A tight league, with thr top 4 teams all with 2 points. Anyone's title at this point.

League 2

Fulham Fallen and Le Zebre Toro currently out in front, but Elverton, Bremen, and Slayton Orient are all within striking distance!

Conference North

Madchester City XI and FC Ratcelona seem to have 1st and 2nd nailed down, but with a thrird promotion spot seeming likely, who wants it!?

Conference South

Tight, tight, tight -- to tight to call at this point. Everything still to play for here.

NOTE TO CONFERENCE COACHES: AS YOU ALL HAVE 2 EXTRA ROUNDS TO PLAY, YOUR SCHEDULE WILL BE SLIGHTLY ACCELERATED IN THE NEW YEAR (RDS 6-9). THIS SHOULD NOT CAUSE TOO MANY PROBLEMS AS THERE ARE A NUMBER OF null team GAMES IN THE CONFERNCES, AND BOTH ARE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AT THE MOMENT.

MLS

With 3 rounds to play, everyone is sitll in the running for the top 4 playoffs. Go get em!

USL PRO

The builder division has not been the most active, with only a few teams seemingly wanting a MLS spot next year. Let's see who has the commitment to get their games played, and who will go the way of the NASL.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2015 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 0 Undetico de Madrid 1

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3639102

A well contested game with coach travelwind collecting the honors but losing Gabi "El capi" Fernandez along the way.

In the first half coach Hayati should have considered a team-mate throw when the Bokors found themselves jammed down the left flank. He did not however, and eventually the ball was turned over (twice!) and scattered out of play (twice!); the Bokors were very lucky not to have conceded a touchdown against in the first half.

In the second half Madrid scored very easily, leaving the Bokors a slim chance to tie the game. This time coach Hayati did attempt the team-mate throw, but it wasn't executed successfully leaving the game at 1-0.

Said coach Hayati, "We continue to save for Ogre #6- but sadly we didn't make any money by hammering OBBA Null Teams 1&2! We await to see if we win the Wooden Spoon award for the Conference North!"

Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Could some kind person create the OBBA participation medal for season 21 and post it, please?

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

oo, oo, MEDALS!

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Create all Medalz!

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Are we in season 21 already?

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Royston wrote:
Are we in season 21 already?

Um... according to the group tournaments page and the massive amount of PMs from pythrr, yes.

For clarity, I'm talking about the thing that looks like this, but with '21' instead of '20'

Also, isn't it time for a new poll? I still haven't voted on the current one Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2015 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes someone do it please. Don't make me try I do shit medals.