44 coaches online • Server time: 15:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Yakka Flemfroat sadly died yesterday, and it is only with his passing that the Great Gobbo has allowed me to tell the true story of this heroic little goblin.

On the opening play in a game verses Ranked Invasion Cube 001 a bomb exploded next to Yakka and he was seriously hurt. The stretcher team got him to the dugout as quickly as possible where Doctor Eadcase was waiting to perform an emergency operation to save his life. the operation was a success and Yakka was taken off to the Tide hospital to recuperate.

The following day myself and the Great Gobbo were visiting Yakka when a very serious looking Doctor Eadcase came into the room. Further examination had revealed a piece of shrapnel was still inside Yakka's chest and was inexorably making its way to his heart where it would kill him and there was no way to remove it. Doctor Eadcase told him he had a year to live at most. The Great Gobbo offered Yakka retirement with full care for the rest of his life but Yakka refused, wanting to go out fighting on the Blood Bowl pitch. He made us all swear to secrecy as he didn't want anybody to think he was weak.

He came back to the team and demanded to be played on the line of scrimmage as it was the most dangerous place on the pitch. He suffered three more serious injuries during this period, refusing any help from the apothecary who he insisted be saved for someone more worthy.

He passed away against Count Von Count Von Count when on the opening play the vampire Conde Contar blocked him in the chest finally forcing the shrapnel into his heart killing him instantly.

A truly heroic little goblin who I am proud to have called my friend.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Rest in green pieces tiny gobbo dude!

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

RiP.
 Jump to: