61 coaches online • Server time: 18:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2015 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

gamefinder?
albinv

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2015 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

^^
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2015 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Gamefinder is good as it is imo. Putting up more teams increases the chance of getting a good match up right? If it were limited you would have to exit, change the teams and go on again to try and find a game and that would be super annoying.
GronxWild

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2015 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

it doesnt list all possible game so... the more you put the less you get...
there is a coach that has 750 orc teams and put them all for exemple so you usually get crowded of similar games and in adition gamefinder moves all the time so you want to clic on one and you click on another...
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Smeat wrote:
I wish that when, as a coach looking at the opposing teams, once a team is removed as a desirable opponent that it would stay removed (for some reasonable time period), and not keep popping up every minute or two.

+1 and a wholehearted boo for the original suggestion to reduce number of good matchups
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
+1 and a wholehearted boo for the original suggestion to reduce number of good matchups

You mean the 20 matchups that get ticked that never get accepted? Those good match-ups?
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
xnoelx wrote:
Though yes, especially when the finder is busy, a longer period would be preferrable.

They're American, they don't have to worry about that.

So if I read between the lines here. Nerdbird put up his CPOMB Nurgle and painstakingly ticked all of the_sage's teams? Who then painstakingly unticked them......for them to go through the exact same process 2 minutes later when the teams popped back up again? Laughing

Almost makes a threadablog worth it.

Man...I don't even have a nurgle team. Or chaos...or anything that could have a Claw, nor will I ever unless they give them to Dorfs, Elves or Undead.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Solution: Play Box

You're welcome.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I know that people think this is a big deal and needs to be addressed, but I don't agree. Complaining that you have to syphon through excess teams sounds to me like you are a baby. I only interpret that from the original post, but I do recognize that I may not understand the intent of it.

Jeffro
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

keggiemckill wrote:
I know that people think this is a big deal and needs to be addressed, but I don't agree. Complaining that you have to syphon through excess teams sounds to me like you are a baby. I only interpret that from the original post, but I do recognize that I may not understand the intent of it.

Keggie, don't make me Gamefinder all 27 teams to show you the issue. Laughing
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 06:27 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Solution: Play Box

You're welcome.

I have activated in the box he last 5 rounds...no matches. Good idea though. Razz
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I should have done a 15+ game team but alas...
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2015 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I have arrived.

The box is saved.

Get activated!
 Jump to: