45 coaches online • Server time: 15:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gjopie

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2014 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Three more new teams have joined - the Charnel Valley Chargers, the Bloodlords of Sylvania, and the Marienburg Magpies!

Just one more space available in the Kislev Conference before the season starts this weekend. Get in touch if you want to claim it!

Edit: We're now fully booked for this season, kicking off this evening. Good luck to everyone involved! PM me if you're interested in joining, and I'll add you to the waiting list in case of drop-outs.

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2014 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

News Flash!

The Old World Challenge Cup is looking for two new coaches to join for Season VIII.

We're a small-ish league (28 coaches) with an unusual format - a short swiss-style league followed by knock-out tournaments - that guarantees a fast and furious season, with everything to play for even at the end of the season!

New teams will start in the second-tier Kislev Conference, and will have the chance to work their way up to the top over the next couple of seasons. They will be given a builder game, which allows them to get a couple of skills on their players, to help give them a bit of a boost. Then you'll get to play a few friendlies to help build your team further before the new season starts in a couple of weeks.

If you can play in European-friendly times, and either have past league experience or have been around on FUMBBL for a while, you're exactly who we are looking for! Send me a PM to apply.

All races are available except:
Chaos, Lizards, Nurgle, Norse, C Dwarf, C Pact, H Elf, Khemri, Dwarf, Simyin

Please only apply if you can commit to at least a whole season - dropping out halfway through isn't helpful!

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2014 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Valen and his dwarves, the Karak Raziak Ironclads (great name!)

We are still looking for a new coach or two. The available races are:
Amazon, Dark Elf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, Human, Necromantic, Ogre, Orc, Skaven, Slann, Undead, Underworld, Vampire, Wood Elf

Pm me if you are interested.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking for one more coach to join the OWCC, in what promises to be our biggest season ever.

We've had loads of interest in the league, which means we're expanding the Kislev conference to 12 teams, organised into Kislev East and Kislev West, each of which will have 6 teams and play a scheduled round robin. The top team in each conference will get promoted, with the second teams entering the playoffs.

If you can play in European-friendly times, and either have past league experience or have been around on FUMBBL for a while, you're exactly who we are looking for! Send me a PM to apply.

We only have one space available, so it will be a case of first come, first served!

The following races are available:
Amazon, Dark Elf, Pro Elf, Halfling, Human, Norse, Ogre, Skaven, Slann, Undead, Underworld, Vampire, Wood Elf.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Space taken!

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2015 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

interested but don't know how to convert my real time to BB time ,I live in eastern USA so what times would that be for EURO time? don't want to waste anyones time
gjopie

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2015 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

shadeysmoke wrote:
interested but don't know how to convert my real time to BB time ,I live in eastern USA so what times would that be for EURO time? don't want to waste anyones time

Just responded to your PM. Roughly speaking, most OWCC games take place between midday and 6pm EST on weekdays.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I would be in as well.
gjopie

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

PM sent, palandt.

We're looking for another two or three coaches to join for Season IX - let me know if you're interested.

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2015 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Just two more spaces left for Season IX of the OWCC!

The Old World Challenge Cup is looking for two new coaches to replace out-going teams. We're just about to start our ninth season (we've been going for over two years now), we've just held our seasonal draft for the big leagues, and if you want to be a part of that, you have to start at the bottom!

We're a small-ish league (28 coaches) with an unusual format - a short swiss-style league followed by knock-out tournaments - that guarantees a fast and furious season, with everything to play for even at the end of the season!

New teams will start in the second-tier Kislev Conference, and will have the chance to work their way up to the top over the next couple of seasons. They will be given a builder game, which allows them to get a couple of skills on their players, to help give them a bit of a boost. Then you can play up to six friendlies against other new teams before the season starts in the next week or two.

We limit all races to a maximum of two teams at any one time (and only one per conference). The available teams for new coaches are:
Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Chaos Pact, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Ogre, Orc, Skaven, Slann, Underworld, Vampire, Wood Elf

Please only apply if you can commit to at least a whole season - now until roughly May!

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2015 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

We've reached our minimum size, which means we'll be kicking off the season this coming weekend.

However, if you'd like to join the best league on Fumbbl, we can still make room for 2 more coaches.

Available teams are: Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Chaos Pact, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Ogre, Skaven, Slann, Underworld, Vampire, Wood Elf

So if you can play in European evening times, have been around on Fumbbl for a while and are a reliable [L] player, send me a PM to join the fun!

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2015 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

One new coach needed for Season X of the OWCC!

The Old World Challenge Cup is looking for one new coach to replace out-going teams.

New teams will start in the second-tier Kislev Conference, and will have the chance to work their way up to the top over the next couple of seasons. They will be given a builder game, which allows them to get a couple of skills on their players, to help give them a bit of a boost. Then you can play up to six friendlies against other new teams before the season starts in the next week.

We limit all races to a maximum of two teams at any one time (and only one per conference). The available teams for new coaches are:
Amazon, Chaos Pact, Dark Elf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Lizardmen, Ogre, Orc, Skaven, Slann, Underworld, Vampire, Wood Elf

Please only apply if you can commit to at least a whole season - now until roughly September!

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2015 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah ! Join the OWCC ! It's a great league, with fast season, fluff and good fun Smile
Leilond

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2015 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I love this League!
Very friendship, competitive, with regular play and some fluff here and there. It's not "long lasting", with only 5 matches in the regular season but a lot of "cups and other" matches for all those do not qualifiy for the finals. No "dead" moments waiting for the play-off and play-out to end.
If you're looking for a league, you'll find something nice here!
gjopie

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2015 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys for the endorsements.

We're still looking for one new recruit - see above!