52 coaches online • Server time: 16:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Shall we consider adding or subtracting from the allowed ARR teams?
Option 1: Yes, let's think about bringing in or swapping out some of the lesser played teams!
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
Option 2: No, let's not mess with the system!
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
Option 3.14159265358... mmmm.... 8.... pie...
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

New season tables arr up

Get stuck in!

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

\o/ I got my 16th game with ogres completed and onto the server with 3 minutes to spare!

/boo I lost my last 2 games, and didn't have time to get another 4 games in to try and undo the 4 defeats I started the sprint with, so couldn't get above 4th on the ogre list Sad

Ah well, new sprint, new team. Still not sure what!

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It's that time again, folks. Time for your players who were merely maimed (but at least they are still alive!) to gather around as we doll out candy. Candy in badge form. No, not actual candy! There is no candy, I'm sorry I brought it up - stop asking.

It was a great season! After last season's epic 41 fundraising sprints, I felt sure these numbers would return to more modest levels - but I was wrong! Season VII did not actually die hARRd, but cranked out another 34 sprints with a bunch more 15-gamers as well! ARR!

On to the bling!

The full list of badge winners (and past seasons) and racial 1st/2nd/3rd are here, and compete season standings are here. But read on before you spoil the surprise!

This season's grand champions are the off-brand heroes we've seen before - Stonetroll's Generic [B] elves (High Elf) take the top spot with an undefeated 13/3/0 record. Congrats you sneaky bastARRd! I wish you the best of luck next season and I'm not still bittARR about battles past... Wink

ARR runner up this season was Nestoroide's Chubu Frogui (Slann)

With third place going to Harad's Counting on the Count (Vampire)

The other top ten finishers get this one:

The top stunty spot goes to PunkSnotDead's PunkSnotsDead-Box (Ogre), narrowly edging out cdassak's flings by one point with a 6/5/5 record! We need a badge for this! Next season, we work on it. Call me. Maybe.

The rest of the sprintARRs get this one:

And then the top three spots in each race ALSO get to gloat with the appropriately styled:
Image Image Image

And if you won a Black Box Brawl this season (or in the past but just forgot) then you can add this one to your bio:

The full list of badge winners (and past seasons) and racial 1st/2nd/3rd are here, and compete season standings are here.

Congrats to every sprinter, those who got it done with 3 minutes to spare and also to those who fell short this season. You know how hARRd you can die doing what we do!

Season VIII thread will be up later today and we'll be asking for a lot of feedback and some help

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 8 'Die HARRd' recap

AnothARR great season is in the books comARRades.

Very high sprint count, second only to our monumental anniversARRy season: a total of 34 sprints (5 Goblins, 1 Halflings, 5 Ogres, 6 Vampires, 3 Elves, 4 High Elves, 4 Slann, 6 Underwold)

The winARR is Stonetroll's Generic Elves (High) with an impressive undefeated (!!) sprint.
The battle for second and third place was fierce and produced a couple of historic sprints and a three-way tie for third place.
The stunty race was also dramatic with the top 6 teams finishing within 3 points (39 to 36). In the end, PunkSnotDead's -PunkSnotsDead-Box (Ogres) emerged victorious literally in the last minute, giving Ogres their second consecutive title.

Did you know?

WinARR Stonetroll's Generic Elves (58 points) is the first team to win back to back titles!

RunARR Up Nestoroid's Chubu Frogui (Slann - 55 points) tied the records for best spint, placement, most wins and fewest losses for Slann!

ThARRd place, hARRad's Counting on the Count (Vampire - 53 points) is the first coach/team to take the Vampire title from Count kingvan! (the Count didnt sprint in seasons 1 and 4)

4th place DukeTyrion's Slann Dunker (Slann - 53 points) tied the record for most wins (12) in a Slann sprint!

5th Timetis Rain Wild (Elf - 53 points) is the highest sprint ever by a team that finishes 5th!

6th kingvan New Vamps on the Blood (Vampires - 49 points)
Well, there shouldn't be anything that you don't know about the New Vamps by now. Razz

7th place zoul's Raclures des Vignes (Underworld - 48 points) had their second sprint in back to back seasons.

8th place m0gw41 ButtARRfield Detective Agency (Underworld - 48 points) is the first team to lose the UW race in the tiebreaker.

9th place my own CARRpathian Nightmares (Vampire - 45 points) went 3/0/0 against dorfs in their sprint.

10th place Nestoroid's Verdacos cabreados (Slann - 45 points) retired after 18 Box games.

18th place PunkSnotDead's -PunkSnotsDead-Box (Ogres - 39 points) played their final 4 games in the last day of the season, finishing their sprint with 2/1/1.

19th place, my own MastARR Chefs (Halflings - 38 points) have a winning record after 43 games (17/10/16)

21st place Relezite's Sandrooster Adult Films LLC (Goblins - 37 points) went 2/1/0 (!!) against dwarves this season.

Grats to all sprintARRs and see you all in Season 9: DiscwARRld
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

All hail Relezite, King of the Goblins!
Relezite

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2015 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

If you like Goblins vs Dwarves, I recommend watching

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3667510
 Jump to: