49 coaches online • Server time: 11:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Quite the first result.

Can anyone stop MORG?!?!
straume

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2015 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Roxanna clearly can not.
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

2 stars 1 blitzer TV 660+490k Elf vs Muad Grudger's [LC] TV 1090+60k Dwarf :1/1

Td of elves in first half ( t , taking a kill for my dwarf , begin to wipe out elves for second half...caged ball cerrier and score at turn 15...

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo & Staff:

Can there be links put on the information page of the 'group' we are in, for the other groups?

Eg.) I am in the North American Division but would like to view progress from Australia and Europe. I have to go to the post on the News page or find the blog.

Eg.2) When the Ulthuan Invitational was running, a coach from the Dark Qualifiers could go to their 'groups' Information page and click the Light Qualifiers.

D_Arquebus

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooops, just had it pointed out the PM from Purplegoo was (DNR) Razz

@ game|set|match That sounds like a great idea if the Mods can do it. Save on some forum clicks going between the conferences. Smile

AUS and NZ timezone got 20 in the end which is not bad considering the relative Pop. density Smile .

Game On! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 07:18 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch, good idea. I'll do this when I get home this evening.

As is inevitable, we've had a few applications post deadline. I'll contact these coaches later, and they can form our waiting list.
straume

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

And now for the Noob-question: How do I not screw up choosing my Star Player for inducement? Is there a nice recipe/screen shot to see how it is done?
PacoSillas

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

You should get the inducements offered at the start of the game, first you get the cards (just don't buy any and continue if you have chosen a different type of inducement) and you'll be given another screen with the rest (including the Star Players).
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Quite so. I also edited the post, you aren't allowed to swear, even with asterisks!

Should be nice and intuitive, just transfer your remaining cash, and say no to cards! Smile
D_Arquebus

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

3 games played tonight so far for Australia and NZ Smile

Dwarf over Norse
Elf over Human and a misfiring Griff
Plucky Halflings Wink squeaked a draw vs. a brutal (7 cas including 1 Tree Shocked ) Undead team

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2015 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Just to reiterate:

Purplegoo wrote:
I should also note, I've been asked twice about putting RTTNAFC teams into the group (+ a Babe, or whatever) - and the short answer is I don't know if it'll work. I'd rather you didn't, but if you do, I guess we'll have to see how it goes. We can always swap it out.

If you experience any issues with this, please shout at me ASAP.

I played my first game today. Everything worked as intended. Skills were correct and I could buy the inducements without any problems. I would assume the only problem is, if 2 old teams have to face each other, as neither of us would have the petty cash to get the inducements.
Rabid_Bogscum

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobbaet wrote:
Purplegoo wrote:
Just to reiterate:

Purplegoo wrote:
I should also note, I've been asked twice about putting RTTNAFC teams into the group (+ a Babe, or whatever) - and the short answer is I don't know if it'll work. I'd rather you didn't, but if you do, I guess we'll have to see how it goes. We can always swap it out.

I played my first game today. Everything worked as intended. Skills were correct and I could buy the inducements without any problems. I would assume the only problem is, if 2 old teams have to face each other, as neither of us would have the petty cash to get the inducements.

err I think you should always have the treasury to buy the inducements you planned to.

Proud Member of the SWL
Malmir

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 12:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobbaet wrote:
Purplegoo wrote:
Just to reiterate:

Purplegoo wrote:

The teams (and treasury) reset after each round so no problems.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

As I said, I imagine you'll be fine. I think the Inducements will all work out via your extra 50k. Just shout if there are any issues!
Merrick18818

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I arranged my game with my opponent, but he messaged me last night to say that he was 'retiring from FUMBBL' and wouldn't be fulfilling our fixture on Saturday. :S

Any advice?
 Jump to: