42 coaches online • Server time: 14:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
happygrue

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I *think* that the issue is that Nobbaet's team is one that was also in the last tournament, and it seems to have lost the cash it transfered. I guess that may only be an issue for old teams, somehow?

Perhaps admins could step in to give more cash as a temporary fix? Otherwise swapping the team out might be in order.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that the team keeps reverting to 1100, given that it was created to do that. Hmmm.

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

If there is an issue, even a possible issue, it is most sensible we swap it out now to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Think Tank, copy me on the PM chain. I have a waiting list.

Everyone else; you should be getting scheduled by now. If you are experiencing any issues, copy me on the PM chain sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %01, %2015 - %14:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Nobbaet

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I am not sure you all got what I mean. I dont had the 1150 but only 1100 as for the RTTNAFC. This is ussually no problem as my opponent induces his money, but if 2 teams who were created for RTTNAFC would met each other both would have only 1100 and no petty cash.
I dont know the amount of before used teams but it doesnt seem to be high so I guess it wont be a problem
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

If you think you'll be OK, stick with it (and I agree you are probably fine). In future, to avoid this potential issue, we will say no to reused teams (as opposed to we'd prefer no reused teams) unless we are confident there will be no problems.

Anyway. That dealt with, get those games played! Smile
happygrue

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, I see. I was confused about what you were saying Nobbaet.

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:

Think Tank, copy me on the PM chain. I have a waiting list.

Done.
djutog

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Question : can you start the game (and so team creation) with only 10 (ten) player's ?
djutog

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Question : can you start the game (and so team creation) with only 10 (ten) player's ?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2015 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

In the case of this tournament, you can create a team with 10 men if your Inducement is a star. Your opponent is going to have to Induce his only option, Madeye.

ThinkTank - sorted, please chase your new oppo as we await his team.

Everyone, it's Easter this weekend, so please don't be shy getting in touch with your opponents to get games played. Time may be short! 48 h in now, you should have a time scheduled. If not, start copying me in.
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
gamelsetlmatch, good idea. I'll do this when I get home this evening.

As is inevitable, we've had a few applications post deadline. I'll contact these coaches later, and they can form our waiting list.

Thank you, greatly appreciated. I went to check and saw they were there..and they were..I thought I had overlooked them to begin with
=P

gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

My Underworld experimenting with spammed Two Heads, will be taking on some Undead, Friday night EST

Let's see if we can get our halfelf on!
#DnD

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2015 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm very happy with the number of games played so far; great work everyone! The Aussie group is already in round two! Brilliant stuff.

That said; let's not be complacent, things might slow down a tad while we're all swimming in chocolate. Get me into those PM chains if you're struggling.

Otherwise, keep up that good work!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

3 days remain to play 14 games. Seems a simple equation, but it is Easter (and I hope everyone is having a happy one!).

My PM inbox is quiet. I can only assume we're all booked in?!
mongo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Question: deadline is monday 22:00. Should we start or finish our match before that deadline?
Malmir

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I'm very happy with the number of games played so far; great work everyone! The Aussie group is already in round two! Brilliant stuff.

That said; let's not be complacent, things might slow down a tad while we're all swimming in chocolate. Get me into those PM chains if you're struggling.

Otherwise, keep up that good work!

Can I pm you to complain about a tournament that allows longbeards to dodge out, pick up the ball, long bomb it to a blitzer who catches it and scores, in turn 16, without any reroll, to deny me victory?
 Jump to: