45 coaches online • Server time: 17:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AL13N

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2015 - 05:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Sin City Bowl is a bowl that roots for the underdog. Thus Stunty teams are going to be getting plenty reasons to play. 1st off list of stunty teams that qualify for stunty championship, Goblins, Halflings, Lizardmen without Saurus, all underworld goblins with troll. Sorry Ogres need not apply. With that said Vegas roots for underdogs so the winner fo stunty championship will win a full team! Also a lot of stuff gets overlooked in Sin City. All caught fouls will be sent to the SIN BIN, all secret weapons will be sent to the SIN BIN after a drive. This includes the all mighty death roller. I fully expect to see dwarves and goblins purchase bloodwiser babes. Models sent to the Sin Bin may return to play on a roll of 6, you may roll after each drive to attempt to get them out of Sin Bin.

Team builds are 1,250 per team using doubles and regular skills. All teams must have 12 men before taking a star player, stuties however may take them after 11. No ST5 or higher may take a double skill unless your a stunty team. Zero stat increases are allowed. No more than 2 skills per player as well as no more than 50K per player. You can only take 2 of anyone given skill. Dwarves max out at 2 guard. I fully expect to see tons of goblins with lots of secret weapons. Stunty teams have access to all yes all star players as the stars root for the underdog as well. Wizards can only be purchased by Stunties at a reduced cost 100K but only fire ball is allowed.

This Tournament will be two days 6 games. starting 9AM Saturday October 17th, 3 games will be played each day.
Power 9 games
4210 N Lamb Blvd #130, Las Vegas, NV 89115
(702) 643-8889

Saturday October 17th
Game 1 9:00-11:00
Break 11:00-11:15
Game 2 11:15-1:15
Lunch 1:15-2:00
Game 3 2:00-4:00

Sunday October 18th
Game 1 9:00-11:00
Break 11:00-11:15
Game 2 11:15-1:15
Lunch 1:15-2:00
Game 3 2:00-4:00

Prizes will be given out shortly after the final game.

Admission to The Sin City Bowl will be $25 for NAF players $35 for non-NAF players will get you signed up. PLEASE save me time and Sign up in advance or NUFFLE will make you fail!
What you get for your money? Well you get 6 games of blood bowl in a NAF event and 2 custom Sin City Bowl Dice, 1 Custom Sin City Turn Marker, 1 FrankenSinatra miniature. FrankenSinatra will not count against your team value of 1,250K but each coach gets him for 1 free drive. Winner of coin toss picks 1st half or 2nd half kickoff to have him on the pitch. So if a stunty team hasn't used FrankenSinatra in 1st half and turn 8 setup 1st half only have 8 players the free star player need not go to the pitch until turn 1 2nd half.
FrankenSinatra skills? Well he was the Boss of the RatPack so a stackable Leader Reroll felt right. He had his ways with the ladies so hypnotic gaze also fits. +1 agility to assist him with the gaze and he can help with the ball a bit as well.

As of right now I have 4 teams as prizes! 2 16 miniature teams, 2 12man team as prizes. Stunty Champion gets 1 for sure! If stunty team finishes in top 3 they get 1st overall pick of which team. I also have a bunch of dice and miniatures thrown into the prize pool.

Prizes
1st place - Sin City Bowl Pitch - 1st choice of team*
2nd place - 2nd choice of team*
3rd place- 3rd choice of team*
Stunty Champion 4th pick of team *Unless they place than they get 1st pick.
Best Painted Team- Pick from prize pool
Best Painted-FrankenSinatra-Pick from prize pool
Most Casualties-Pick from prize pool
Best Offense-Pick From Prize pool
Best Defense-Pick from Prize Pool
Wooden Spoon-Pick from prize pool
Most Fouls-Pick from Prize Pool

Pre-registration can be done by emailing me at
TheGilaDen@aol.com your roster payment via PayPal to same email.
If you like I can mail your FrankenSinatra out to you early as you will have more time to paint him up prior to Sundays paint contest for that one miniature please add $10.00 to ship him out in the United States.

You can't make it? But want the swag? PayPal $35.00 to thegiladen@aol.com to cover shippipng and all the goods.
Guaranteed Swag 1 FrankenSinatra Mini, 2 Sin City Bowl Dice, 1 Sin City Bowl turn marker.

Last edited by AL13N on Jul 24, 2015 - 04:01; edited 1 time in total
AL13N

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2015 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

www.sincitybowl.com site is up and running.
AL13N

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2015 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombie Elvis available for additional $10 to the 1st 15 pre-registers.
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2015 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I was in Vegas last weekend Sad

Too bad, looks fun.
AL13N

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2015 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

FrankenSinatra Mini now ready for travel over the POND!!! Mind you these miniatures are limited in demand for the Sin City Bowl II however if you would like one I need orders right now so I can order a 2nd batch prior to our tournament. The Swag Bag is $35 for the FrankenSinatra Mini, 2 SinCityBow D6, Slot Machine Turn Marker, Custom Dugout, and a Random Reaper Bones Miniature. Additional $10 if you would like to add Zombie Elves to your order. This includes Shipping! Paypal gift the $ to TheGilaDen@aol.com make sure you include yoru name and shipping address.
AL13N

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2015 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

A few more weeks to preorder than rest reserved for the actual tournament! The Star Player Card is included in packaging .
 Jump to: