83 coaches online • Server time: 21:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramesses

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2015 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="muaddib68"]M8 TIDE ...
Once Momias Caoticas 1
TV 1540k Chaos vs
Muad necrowolves 1
TV 1330+170k Necromantic
difficult match against chaotics of Rameses ; Hard for me because i Go to td at first half , and i must fight on the second for having tide ..

--

was a great match, muaddib68, luckily i could put out your wolves quickly in the first half, but then i got disbalanced and i forgot the MA of the ghouls, ha. then was late to reorganize, and cross the field to the other side while the chainsaw guy, made a great work in the middle(not injuring seriously but delaying me). on second half i scored sooner than i thought and then was the problem of recovering the ball quick. luckily, i could get the wolf in time! at the end your last re roll made its work nicely and i couldnt escape. Anyway, it would be difficult to score cause passing the ball its not exactly a chaos distinction.
Ps: apologies for my english, its not very good.
Seeya!
joec911

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

JoeC911's Rascal Flatulence vs. Venom9's Diggity Diggity Dwarfs

The fans came out to see Zzharg Madeye and his cannon, but those dirty Rascals were able to put up a quick score and the ref tossed Zzharg! The ref would suffer, as he was sacked later in the game. The fans liked that juuuuust fine.

The elves were pushed, KO'd, and stunned consistently, but would not stay down... Until the second half. DIGGITY DIGGITY DESTRUCTION! DIGGITY DIGGITY DAMAGE! DIGGITY DIGGITY DEATH! What may have been too little, too late for the Dwarves will weigh on the hearts of the elves for years to follow. The bash-heavy dwarves caused a groin strain early in the second half and the elves sent their apothecary to work (with success).

Then the Dwarves kicked it into high gear, spilling elf blood not once but TWICE! New recruit Blitzer Rank had racked up 5 SPP then met his bitter end. Veteran lineman (and Guard) Aroma also met his cruel fate, leaving the elves with just 7 men on the field.

Again, both suffered atrocities as the final victory fell to the Elves 5-0, but at the cost of 2 of their key players.
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I ve just a question , can we play twice against same team ??

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

No sir, unless you happen to meet again in the playoffs.
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Muad necrowolves TV 1170k Necromantic vs Skaven Scowlers TV 1140k Skaven (0/3 defeat)

Very frustrating match for me , nothing out for me before turn 15 ...and the rats got out mine necro like paper armoured ...got 3 tds ...and cant really nothing to do ...nothing else to say ...

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

on the season page you said The new season kicks off Thursday 16th April.
..but this one end the 19th...does it mind i cant make the new season with the actual team who make the Season XLIII ???Or it is just sign up who begin the 16th??

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2015 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team Muad necrowolves is already too big for the next Rookie league. So you will need a new team for that.

The Open league is unlikely to run so you could try the necrowolves in the O[L]C Free For All

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2015 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

ok my necrowolves have just sign up in olc ...for the 145 league i will sign with this one : Muad Elsass Zwergs. dwarfs 1040..must i wait until you close the actual season ? or can i sign now ??

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2015 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well ...playing dwarf was a good thing for me..and my cas credit ...Muad nar nog pilgrims have a fr***** cas score in 8 game ! 27 CAS for and 3 against...not bad Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2015 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Report:

Gardiens du Cimetiere 1 (necromantic)
Athelle Nimphs 2 (wood elves)

First league match for the nimphs, looking fora victory with their stellar war dancers... after a receiving kick with the 2 first block sending 2 wodies to Ko things look bad... and after one wardancer lost 1 agi point in a vicius block and the other was sent to ko also things were pretty ugly. Gardiens score on turn 7, letting 2 turns to the wodies to try an amazing game... 6 players on the field...
An incredible pass and a blitz by a lineman allow a last turn score, and the 1-1 and 9 vs 11. Finally in turn 7 the woodies, with 4 or 5 peopple, achieve a score, not without losing 2 more players, killed by the necromantic...
Ginocoolowski

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm throwing my all female Valkyries team into the 145 club!
I've been playing bbowl on fumbbl since 2007! I have always been a mediocre player (In that I've always played joke teams or never taken the game seriously).
I have been referred to this group by some fellow players so I want to join the CURRENT? season?
I saw that I'm about a week late but the page said applications are still open? I submitted my team:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=803053
To the season!
If I'm allowed to play that would be great!
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

Welcome.

The current season is now full.

The next one will kick off Thusday 8th May.

Good luck,

K

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I pl a few games with my tell in the meantime ? Or do I have to wait for the next season?
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes you can play some games but the team must not get bigger than 1150 TV or TW.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2015 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Luxy`s Snotty Little Friends ( Gobbos) added Very Happy
 Jump to: