41 coaches online • Server time: 17:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roland

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one! who edited the icons?
Tantibus

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool.... what else can we change?
zakatan

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

much better this way Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

/clap

Join the Human League Premiership!
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2015 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

If you can change things just like that, change Slann Catchers please. They used to be fine but now they look exactly like linemen. I already paint a4 over them but also wasted some accidentially on frontlines, it's too easy.
These things have massive impacts on games. Pretty much made me switch from Slann to Humans now.
Please give them their original look back, thanks.
Smeat

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2015 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:

Finally have seen both colors in action - MUCH better, well done, excellent choices!

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2015 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
If you can change things just like that, change Slann Catchers please. They used to be fine but now they look exactly like linemen. I already paint a4 over them but also wasted some accidentially on frontlines, it's too easy.
These things have massive impacts on games. Pretty much made me switch from Slann to Humans now.

Seriously, this has been the one icon change that I've disliked at all. I generally hate marking players because it looks awful and is visually arresting but I've had to do it as Slann just to keep my bearings on who is who.
babass

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2015 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:

+1

And i don't like new dark elf player. Last time i ve played with, i forgot to move some because they looked already moved.
C3I2

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2015 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

So it is an example of pink power?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2015 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't the Slann catchers have a hand in the air, where as the lineman doesn't? They seem pretty clear to me. I guess a temporary fix would be to colour all the gloves like the catcher with a red glove.

If it's ok with the guy who put together the current set, and any of you that dislike the current Slann icons wish to do the donkey work (I certainly won't be doing it), feel free to contact me.

I have many many prototypes for them now. Original work from Snake, some from Zakatan and Whatball and I also have done some work that could change the action icons. I also have some ideas to improve them generally, but I'm not going to do anything on them bar prototype work and working out the colouring. So one of you guys would have to step up to the plate and do the majority of the leg work.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2015 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

For what it's worth, I quite liked the Slann icons before the change. Maybe the Catchers looked more Warcraft than Warhammer but I didn't mind that. Smile
 Jump to: