48 coaches online • Server time: 20:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gartch

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2015 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad news
Condoleances to his family and friends
mardaed

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad to hear. I'm glad I got to play him once. My prayers go out to his friends and family.
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: May 10, 2015 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, so many responses! I send the link to his kids and widow, just to show that while playing here, we actually meet real people. I thank you all for this.
The funeral was two days ago, me and his widow prepared the whole thing. I was so nervous about screwing something up i actually didnt feel anything. "Wow, have I cried enough already?" I thought. But then it was time to go up to the coffin, (shaped like a boat, he came from a long line of fishermen) and one of my own songs played, "the Last Goodbye" by Billy Boyd and I just melted! I send him on his last journey with a small bag containing his must trusted dices so he could keep the game going, whereever he is now.
Again lads and lasses, thanks!

Post   Posted: May 10, 2015 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

My heart goes out to you and his family, nice touch with the dice. Take care of yourself mate.
Roland

Post   Posted: May 10, 2015 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

:'(
 Jump to: