26 coaches online • Server time: 01:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Alcrab

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

so what would be the best Good vs Bad matchup then? pressumably wardancers on the good side, vamps or chaos warriors on the bad? throw in halflings and gobbos for good measure : )
Patator

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I love Jarvis_pants idea of an "upperworld" roster.

But i'd say they need a little bif cause they dont have mutations so : 4 blitzers and 150k half chief ^^
Balle2000

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
I'm working on a combined Tilea roster for use by all teams in Grind after the league changes come in. It's a mix of all the races found in the region, a proper mercenary roster! Very Happy

This is the minute I will be entering the Grind circuit.

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, I'd really love to see a Halfling roster with 2 Vampires, a Goblin Chainsaw, and a Tree
Roland

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Patator wrote:

But i'd say they need a little bif cause they dont have mutations so : 4 blitzers and 150k half chief ^^

Nono, give the halflings and tree G access, and humans A acess, on normal rolls.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
Patator wrote:

Nono, give the halflings and tree G access, and humans A acess, on normal rolls.

Now you're cooking. The Mutation access is the joy of underworld. two headed gobbos everywhere!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Honestly, I'd really love to see a Halfling roster with 2 Vampires, a Goblin Chainsaw, and a Tree

Actually I'd rather see the chaos halfling icons use for vamps instead of being chaotic.

I will be doing a roster like this to utilize the stunty icons. Halflings are the most unchaotic race out there. They were actually made to be untaintable.

However, The Moot is right next door to Sylvania, so a fling village on the border could be very easily fall prey to vamps...........unless you class the vampiric curse as chaotic.....which it kinda is.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:

Actually I'd rather see the chaos halfling icons use for vamps instead of being chaotic.

I will be doing a roster like this to utilize the stunty icons. Halflings are the most unchaotic race out there. They were actually made to be untaintable.

However, The Moot is right next door to Sylvania, so a fling village on the border could be very easily fall prey to vamps...........unless you class the vampiric curse as chaotic.....which it kinda is.

I bet you could taint a halfling with food. A little crushed warpstone hidden between layers of a dagwood sammich? you better believe it.
uzkulak

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

dwarves linemen and human positionals, oh yeah.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:

I bet you could taint a halfling with food. A little crushed warpstone hidden between layers of a dagwood sammich? you better believe it.

Well fluffwise, halflings followed LotR a little. Halflings proved to be strong against the pull of the ring (several occasions where they willingly gave up the ring), which can't be said for any other race.

In Warhammer, the halflings were the least unfinished creation of the old ones. Bred to be impervious to chaos. Unfortunately, this last creation was unfinished and left had not been developed into a full size being.

So if we follow the fluff, warpstone wouldn't affect halflings even if they did consume it.

Dwarfs and Humans would be the Blood Axes. Dwarfs, halflings and Werewolves the Doom Forgers. Halflings with something Tallow Candles and Elves with halflings, The Harlequins. All from the original Dungeon Bowl.
Thespian

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Slann and Lizardmen would be terrific.
0-4 Saurus
0-2 Slann Blitzers
0-2 Slann Catchers
0-2 Slann Linemen
0-16 Skink
0-1 Kroxigor

Works with GW background, and I think it would make lots of friends!

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thespian wrote:
Slann and Lizardmen would be terrific.
0-4 Saurus
0-2 Slann Blitzers
0-2 Slann Catchers
0-2 Slann Linemen
0-16 Skink
0-1 Kroxigor

Works with GW background, and I think it would make lots of friends!

I honestly think this is one roster that could use a good merge.

0-1 Krox
0-4 Skink
0-16 Slaan Lineman
0-4(6) Saurus

Same old skill-starved build, but without the worthless extra lineskinks.
Roland

Post   Posted: May 23, 2015 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

jarvis_pants wrote:
0-16 Halflings
0-1 Treeman
0-2 Human Blitzers
0-2 Human Throwers

Same concept as underworld. But more funer!

Should be 0-12 halflings
And don't forget 0-4 linos
spinball

Post   Posted: May 24, 2015 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Vamps, Necro and Norse

0-12 Zombies
0-4 Norse Lineman
0-2 Werewolves
0-2 Ulfwerener
0-2 Vampires

Vamps must feed on a character without Regen on OFF for a Bite
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2015 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Norse and Amazon for the OBVIOUS reason...
 Jump to: