46 coaches online • Server time: 17:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just been informed that all teams are stuck in their Swiss qualifiers until the last game of the last round has been played! This is due to technical reasons and cannot be avoided right now.

Another good reason to speed up! ;-D

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Helfs vs Chaos is on for tonight around 19.00 server time-ish.
liquidorange

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Once you've finished watching the high elves of Pontifex Maximus face off against the chaos warriors and beastmen of mekmania, tune in for the follow up match at 23:00 bbtime.

The heroes of Watchmen Philosophy will be facing off against the sexually ambiguous Crossdressers. With Watchmen Philosophy giving up a huge amount of inducements - 910k as of this post! - it's sure to be a match of epic proportions. See you all tonight!
happygrue

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Unforlorn clawpomb Chaos 2015! Gooooooo GLT!

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Several players have been awarded a special skill (Fan Favourite) during the FUMBBL Cup. Let's do it again!

For his incredible performance throughout the competition, I would like to nominate Harad "Reckless" Woodchopper - this guy deserves to receive Take Root as a reward.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Seconded
Harad

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Kam. Thirded.
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So the GLT stunty qualifier final is scheduled for tomorrow. I have 150k inducements, and so many possible choices. I'm considering just keeping it simple with 3 bribes, but both wizard and babes are also tempting. I might just end up rolling a die to see which inducements to go for.
Anyone got any experience with dirty trick cards? The two times I tried them, I got things I didn't needed. However I've been the victim of a couple of cards which lost me the game.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I would take bribes. Dirty Trick cards don't have the psychological impact a wizard has on your opponent (generally), and overall, if your opponent doesn't take out you SW, keeping them one more drive will be much more effective than any dirty trick. But again, that's if they survive.

A wizard is a solid choice as well, but I think inflicting as much pain as possible during the game is more important than having the opportunity of zapping the ball carrier. Or hire one, and watch your opponent's face as you use a fireball on the first turn. Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I like Dirty Tricks. I got four vs. Wreckage and they were all marginally useful.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Your chainsaw's dying first turn anyway Shraaaag. and your bomber is going to blow himself to bits. Your goblin mind tricks won't work on me...
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: May 25, 2015 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Alrighty, watch my girls face the monsterteam now!
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 26, 2015 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

My condolences on the loss of Lypsinka, oldest remaining Crossdresser. Man up and take revenge on the men in suits next time!! Go Crossdressers!

Post   Posted: May 28, 2015 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Friday, 20.00 bbtime
Feywild runners (wood elf) vs Serve and Protect (chaos). Ballers versus killers. Elves will splosh, ball will pop. All bets are off. Now your turn to guess: How many death, and how many sack?
 Jump to: