28 coaches online • Server time: 09:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2015 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Lots of great WCWU action today, I hope everyone enjoyed some!

I'm going to be travelling for the next few days; I will pick up PMs periodically, but I may take a few hours longer than usual to respond. Please keep up the good work and get games played, you know where your staff member is if you're having trouble scheduling games. We should be getting copied in if there are issues.

Good luck!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2015 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

It's just about Friday morning - if you are struggling to get your game played, inform your staff member ASAP. You know where we are, there's no reason not to PM us!

Keep up the good work.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2015 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hope everyone is having a fine weekend, and that every remaining game is scheduled!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2015 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

A little over 24 h to go, let's press ahead and finish the round with a bang! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2015 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Only a few hours to go now - if the game doesn't look as if it's going to be played, remember to have your staff member copied on the PM chain. No communication, no points!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2015 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I just stepped off a late arriving flight and will not be at home at European deadline time. Expect the usual end of round communications and responses to your PMs soon, but not right away. This may also delay the start of R2 for one group by a very slight amount. Thanks for your patience!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2015 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Right - we're into round 2 in Europe, Oceania and NA will join us in a few hours. I already spy some brilliant ties this round, can't wait! PM below...

Hi all,

Please continue not to reply to this PM, instead use the forum for all discussion.

We are moving into round 2 of the WCWU. Get those games moving! Please see your group page for deadline details.

All Team Challenge captains - please update your team scores in the Team Challenge thread. Tomorrow, I will make a leaderboard of who is leading the pack so far.

Good luck, have fun, and shout if you need anything!

Phil / Goo.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2015 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

We are in the market for a NA reserve. Apply to me via PM if interested!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2015 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Tis Wednesday! I hope you're all well underway negotiating your games. Still looking for that reserve!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2015 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

We're now about halfway through the round. If your game is not organised and you've not included your staff member on your PM chain, now is the time!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2015 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

It's more or less the weekend! Hurrah!

Last poke from me before Monday. Get those games organised, those staff members included if there are issues and those matches played.

Bring on 'day 2'! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2015 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Deadline day! Hope all is in hand...
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2015 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

For those not keen enough already, round 3 will shortly be upon you!

Hi gang.

Please continue to use the forum for all discussion, do not reply to this thread!

We are moving into round 3. We have seen very few forfeits indeed so far, please keep up the excellent work!

We are now into 'day 2', and those sweet doubles are available. Good luck, have fun, and shout if you need us!

Anyone interested in the Team Challenge, I'd direct you to Wreckage's super script, which will enable you to see where you stand at all times.

Cheers,

Phil / Goo.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2015 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Wednesday night!

We're 48 h in, hopefully everyone is either lining their game up or has a kickoff time. Enjoy those doubles!

I have a very busy week indeed this week. Should anyone fancy being a guest author for the Round 3 Purple Picks, be my guest! If not, I will do a half way Team Challenge rundown on Monday.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2015 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Friday comes! Get those remaining fixtures played; you know where the staff is if you've any issues. Almost halfway there already...
 Jump to: