52 coaches online • Server time: 22:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cryocat

Post   Posted: May 18, 2015 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I just applied for membership for this league, how do I know if it has been accepted, and where would I find other members to play games against?
arry

Post   Posted: May 18, 2015 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

First, your team will be listed on the league page:

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3180&p=tournaments

Second, on the home page, under your team, there will appear a helpful link with text: "Scheduled against 25 opponents".

Third, you'll be invited to the group PM; you'll see it as a new message (top-right corner of the navbar, under "Support FUMBBL" button). In that PM, people will announce that they're looking for a game, or you can do so as well, using the Reply link. (The UI of this is tricky; I for one spent a lot of time to find it.)

(As an aside, the proper form when you want to arrange a game with someone who's looking for game is by PM'ing just that person, not the entire group.)

For arranging the game, you'll click the "Resume" or "Play" link nearby your team on the group page; the client will open, and you'll have to enter a game name in the dialog. If you're the first to start, you'll have to invent a name and tell it to the other person; if you're the second, then the one who started it will have told the name to you by PM.

Good luck!
Bone

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2015 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

GuyBrush Threepwoods - Follow the Larder 1 - 1. Follow the Larder made a heroic (insane?) dodge/pass-frenzy that led to the tie in turn 7`(I think).
animefreak2599

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2015 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I applied, just started playing a few days ago!
ivan-hr

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2015 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Applied with my Dark Elf Team: [145] Naggaroth Buccaneers. Please cancel my first apply with Slann Team: [145] Itza Coldskins. Thanks a lot.
animefreak2599

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2015 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Could I get an invite to the group PM if it still exists?
ola840

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2015 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope some more coaches get active in the league soon, otherwise it feels like I've played all the games I can play and that is too bad Sad
seebnova

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2015 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.. how to become a member in your league?
albinv

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2015 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

@ola840

Summer season always means less activity everywhere unfortunately.

@seebnova

The current season is already running for quite some while and will end on the 16th august. So i doubt you can still join.
But maybe the league commish koadah will still allow you in if you ask. In any case he can tell you when a new season will kick off.

The application is pretty straight forward: once a season starts you apply a new [L]eague team to the 145 Club main page and then apply the team to the actual 145 Club Rookie/ Open League.
To do so you click on the "Group Members" tab then select your team from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page and apply it (on both pages).
seebnova

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2015 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

albinv,
Thanks very much.. do I have to create a new team or I can use my existing team?
albinv

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2015 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope. It needs to be a new League team. There are 3 divisions on Fumbbl [R]anked, [B]ox and [L]eague (and then there is Stunty Leege as well, but its a bit different Blood Bowl really).

Only League teams can play in Leagues. Go to the bottom of your coach page and click
"Create a new team", then select the League division and create your team.
Id suggest using the fumbbl guidelines for team making: https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy
They are a good help really.

Please make sure to PM koadah before applying. Because: in case your application will be for the coming season (which is likely) then im not sure if it is too early, might be you still have to wait for the official recruitment phase.
animefreak2599

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2015 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Final of last season happening right now between android18 and myself!

https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=animefreak2599&id=17526
Kam

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2015 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Off topic sorry, but...

Quote:
<Christer> You should make a logo for the 145 club

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ng3yglku0ffrm0v/2.jpg?dl=0

Done in 10 mins, and it's just a draft, let me know what you think.

(It's just something that's meant to be pretty on the leagues page)

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice game of Necro Churchill Crypts vs Norse R3D Herringz.
The Necros received the kickoff and managed to score in the 5th turn of 1st half.
The Norse forgot how to block, with 3 double skulls in the game. They didn't manage to equalize before 2nd half. No stalling to maybe try and win the game! So they did on the 8th turn.
Manti

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2015 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of Mana have won their first league match against Rock Collectors. After 16 rounds of either elves being bashed or elves running away, the score settled at 2:1. All the Skinks survived, surprisingly the casualty on the lizardman team was an unlucky Saurus (God bless his soul). Celebrating was not in order for the elf team, as they mourn the deaths of both catchers. With two players down and measly 30k gold of winnings in the treasury, the next match promises to be even more difficult for Out of Mana.
 Jump to: