15 coaches online • Server time: 06:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xerode

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2015 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

My Pact Dark Elf Spring-Heeled Jack has just hit his 4th normal skill and I'm a bit clueless as to what to give him!

He's normally used for sacking or attacking Dodge players, and so has Dodge, Block and Tackle. Sometimes used as a backup ball carrier or receiver, although I have plans to give a Marauder Extra Arms when they skill up next to take over that role.

As Pact players have so many options, I'm a bit stuck for ideas what to give him. Typical Elf Blitzer stuff, so Side Step or Strip Ball? Two Heads for better dodging?

Additionally, his teammate Robin Redcap, a Goblin with +AG and Big Hand has now got a niggle. I intended to use him as a ball retriever but he's now way too fragile to put on the pitch. Should I retire him and start another Gobbo or just keep him for 1TTD attempts?
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2015 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Just put him on the pitch and protect him. I'd rather have +A and a niggle than a gobbo with a bunch of regular rolls.

As for the elf... strip ball would be nice. Side step is "meh" here. Horns would also work.
p4m

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2015 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Horns is the way to go
AegisTheHyena

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2015 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

OTTD attempts are always funny and you're expecting the goblin to get splattered in chunks all over the field anyway. Keep him, if just to be an annoyance or an additional TZ next to the ball.