43 coaches online • Server time: 10:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mori-mori-mori

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, first, I'm not very experienced stunty player, but I've already got a feeling that something is not quite right with the bombardier skill. For example, in this game https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3715678 3 bombardiers were responsible, it seems, for the most of knockdowns on the field. And I also were able to experience it's effectiveness by having a single star player with this skill in my team in my last game. Despite he had Loner, despite the fact 2 of his bombs were catched by my opponent, it still helped like a lot in putting opposing players down in numbers, so it's hard to imagine what these beasts can do when they have a full access to team rerolls, and skilled up properly. And gnomes can have 4 of them in a roster! Definitely not a team I would like to face, after watching this replay. Is such number of area-of-effect damage dealers on a team a really good idea for a league where mean AV is around 6,5?
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

They are very unreliable, and hard to skill up. They tend to knock themselves over quite a lot. Plus, they are secret weapons so get sent off easily. They can be game winners, but usually they just add a lot of chaos to proceedings.
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2015 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

also, a bomber is one less player bashing
+
most coaches know how to handle them
 Jump to: