17 coaches online • Server time: 07:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zadigus

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a team in the A status, and don't know what I can do to change that.

Does any one know the mining ?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/support
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Due to your player names

Can't have blitzerA
BlitzerB etc.

Against site rules naming policy

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 04:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not worth sending a ticket, it won't hurry anything up. Teams waiting for approval kind of become a ticket in themselves. The only difference being Cloggy can also deal with them.

Either a staff member will deal with it or contact you for clarification. You won't get any choice in player naming.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
It's not worth sending a ticket, it won't hurry anything up. Teams waiting for approval kind of become a ticket in themselves. The only difference being Cloggy can also deal with them.

Either a staff member will deal with it or contact you for clarification. You won't get any choice in player naming.

He didn't give a link to the mentioned team. Neither displays any of his teams with an A. I don't see any teams with player names like Stanley describes either.

There was a bug recently that did the same thing.
Whatever the case it won't fix itself on its own. So a ticket seems like the way to go.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

We don't get to see teams marked 'A'. Only admins and the coach concerned can see them. As soon as somebody clicks the 'report team' button, it disappears for us.

It could be that in the player names I've printed details on how to find Wreckage's house, and how to draw a satanic symbol on his door to summon a demon to eat his socks.

clearly that sort of information (or a lot of names that break the naming rules) shouldn't be for public consumption, so we no longer see those.

On the admin client (the real one, not the mythical one) there is a breakdown of what work needs to be looked at. Tickets and Teams needing approval are both listed here. As teams needing approval is quicker, and more people can work on that, it's going to get dealt with more quickly than sending a ticket.

Sending a ticket (unless you have some valued information on the matter to add, which is rare) is just giving an admin more work to do in his precious free time.

The bug you are talking about I think is the team that was in 'P' status and hadn't played any games. Then yes, if you can't fix it yourself, you do need to contact an admin. I never had that one, but in other situations I found generally clicking buttons cleared it. Report team/approve it. Retire it/Unretire it etc etc. Obviously only staff can do that, so don't go retiring teams to clear a problem!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

This looks to be the team in question:

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=814288
Bobs

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 06:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Is that why all my socks have disappeared ??

zadigus

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know what append, but the team is ready this morning thanks a lots for your support and comment.
 Jump to: