24 coaches online • Server time: 07:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Good work!

NAF or How I... 2-2 Waterbowl at the moment, but the WB need both remaining games with the tiebreaker gone. Tight...
Kryten

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 22:12
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

mubo and I are on for Sunday, 10/11 at 21.00 bb time.
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Are the random winners posted somewhere?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

That draw will take place Wednesday night, and the results will be in PMs and the forum.
straume

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh hoh hoh!

We luck and howl our way to the semifinals with a bouncing ball being catched by a wolf in T15!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2015 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Tonight's final WCWU PM!

Hi all,

We've had a great week since my last PM as the various exciting WCWU playoffs have progressed. The Stunty Cup is drawn, we have three of four individual semi-finalists decided, and the Team Challenge is entering a nail biting phase; both semis are locked at 2-2! Keep tabs on the forum for all of those kick off times (or my blog for finals when they roll around)! The playoff brackets can be viewed on the various group pages (individual - Eur, team - NA, Stunty - Aus).

Tonight, I conducted a prize draw in IRC chat. As you may remember; along with the World Cup pitch for our individual winner, we have two prizes to give away in the form of bespoke WC miniatures. The lucky coaches to be drawn out of the hat were easilyamused (Eur) and Dementor (NA), congratulations! I'll be in touch with you both separately to sort out your loot.

Finally, a little taste of what is to come. With the World Cup and Christmas looming, your next taste of online NAF action will come in the form of the Waterbowl Weekender! Before a Christmas break, we will have a Manchester flavoured one-weekend online tournament. We have a couple of 2016 events already lined up for you, including the Road to the NAF Championship 2016, so we're going to keep you busy! For full details on what is to come, keep an eye on all of the usual news outlets when the WCWU ends. Have no fear, I will be loud, so you won't miss it! In the mean time, I recommend you keep tabs on the World Cup and prepare for the upcoming FUMBBL Major, the FUMBBL Cup. It's going to be a stormer.

Thanks again for joining us in the WCWU, it's been a cracker!

Thanks,

Phil / Goo.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2015 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

That it has been, no small thanks to you! Cheers! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2015 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

You're too kind! It's a good time for me to add to and spread those thanks around all of the group staff and everyone behind the scenes at FUMBBL and the NAF who keep these going.

We've been very lucky this time to get such top prize support from the NAFWC team and the community uptake for the Team Challenge was great. Big shout out to Wreckage for his lovely script. We'll definitely come back to the team thing at some point in the future. Smile
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2015 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Semifinal match vs PeteW at 1700 BBTime on Saturday.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2015 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, Sutherlands!

Both Team Challenge semi finals go down to the sixth and final match, where winner takes all. Brilliant stuff! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Team Challenge Final Draw

It's here!

Waterbowl v Joe le Taxi

Captain's game - Joemanji (Und) v azzroag (Und)
mubo (DE) v Bucks (WE)
Sizzler (Nor) v felix_le (Nec)
Leipziger (Ska) v Simon_MLF (Nor)
Purplegoo (Liz) v Nathaniel-FR (DE)
Lucifer (Dwa) v geggster (Liz)

Good luck, all. Very Happy
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Once we're out of the tournament, is there any reason not to remove our teams and delete them?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

None. Feel free. The only reason to sit is to use the same roster another time. Smile
PeteW

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the other semifinal will be 2100 BBtime this Thursday!

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2015 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

the captain and undead derby will set sunday on 21.00.
 Jump to: