20 coaches online • Server time: 02:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Biggboss

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi... Is this league still running and looking for more players?
BlueDevil420

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it is, we're in the middle of a season at the moment, but in approximately 2 weeks we'll be starting the cup phase and I think it might be possible for you to join then.

I've pointed the league admin this way, but he's away on holiday until april 2nd, so expect to hear from him when he's back
Patator

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah ! Welcome ! It's almost certain we will need new blood in a few weeks and this league kicks asses ! Very Happy
Biggboss

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2016 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the response guys!
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2016 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

i think i will come in the next one ..if it was possible :p

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2016 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure - we'll be starting the new season in a few weeks. I'll be in touch nearer the time to confirm the details with you!

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

YOUUUUUUUHOUUUU ! Muad avec nous ! Muad with us!!!! <3
Patator

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Old World Challenge Cup season XIII

The OWCC is starting it's new season and recruiting in its minor Kislev Division. Do you like bloodbowl ? Funny, fluffy, highly disputed Bloodbowl ? Do you like permanent leagues with short seasons ? Then come play with us in this league.

Seasons are 5 round swiss tournament, then play off and several competition allow everybody to play a few games more for different awards. You'll join a league with an history, player and team records you can try to best.

There is a roster limit of two team / roster so we have the maximum diversity and it works well (most rosters are still avaible). On your first season you will compete in Kislev, a low tv minor conference in wich you'll fight for the promotion to Albion or Bretonnia conference, with a preparatin game that will allow you to skill two players (and nothing more).

If yo have any question you can contact any of the (new) admins : The_Demon, Uzkulak or myself. To suscribe you'll have to contact me. I hope to see you soon on the green ! Very Happy

Last edited by Patator on %b %28, %2016 - %20:%May; edited 1 time in total
boruppeter

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a question, as I would be interested in joining, regarding team selection: As this is [L], would the Simyin race be available, or not?
Patator

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Good question ! But as much as Simyin are great from a gamedesign point of view they really don't fit in the warhammer-like fluff we want in the OWCC. I still will discuss it with the others are we are a new admins group after 12 season of gjopie excellent work, but I don't think we will accept them.
Patator

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

And I forget my manners, sorry ^^;

Nice to have you intersted, I hope i'll see you soon on the pitch Smile
uzkulak

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, we would not be interested in Simyins at the moment Im afraid, there are spots available for many other races though! Always pleased to bring in a new player - please discuss with Patator to find your ideal race Smile
muaddib68

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Got a team , i will ask to join ^^ as patate said me , i ask ...i got Chaos pact and the "Novgoborg Red-devils" will be on fire to join you ^^

Post   Posted: May 31, 2016 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya muad!
Good to heat from you. I am not a league admin for the OWCC, so my word really means nothing. However, there is a 2 team per race limit in the league and there are already 2 Pact Teams as members. So I believe of you wish to join you will need another team. But as I said I'm just a member, not an admin.

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2016 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The applications for OWCC season XIII are now closed. That being said do not hesistate to manifest your interest as we can have some replacement needed early in the season (although I really hope not) and we'll keep your name in mind for next season.

Thanks all !
 Jump to: