48 coaches online • Server time: 23:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AzraelEVA

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

There seems to be a mistake with the Demon of Nurgle Roster
Here it says the Plague Bringer have Agi 2 https://fumbbl.com/help:NurgleDt
But in the roster they have Agi 3 https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=844726
Roland

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

AzraelEVA wrote:
There seems to be a mistake with the Demon of Nurgle Roster
Here it says the Plague Bringer have Agi 2 https://fumbbl.com/help:NurgleDt
But in the roster they have Agi 3 https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=844726

My bad, Thx for reporting.
It is fixed now.
Enjoy your ag 3 plague bearer!
KidCrestHill

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

how about some love for that failed slaanesh roster
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

KidCrestHill wrote:

Can you expand?

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Where are Ethereals on the list?

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:

They're made koadah hasn't added them to the open yet I'll get him on it

Thanks

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
DrPoods wrote:

They're made koadah hasn't added them to the open yet I'll get him on it

Thanks

Cheers. Another thing is the description of the Nipponese Samurai says they are -1MA and +1AV but the team roster appears to be regular hoomie 7-3-3-8. Is this cirrect? Just checking.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep correct, I changed that a while back 6 months ago or so, haven't updated the text, yet, team were too good, Might still be , I'm keeping a close eye on them. Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

KidCrestHill wrote:

Nothing wrong with it, or did you mean daemons of slaanesh?
KidCrestHill

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
KidCrestHill wrote:

Can you expand?

The 3 ST Warriors get smacked around and why Very Long Legs..doesn't seem very Slaanesh maybe 6/4/3/8 Claw and the beastmen Very Long Legs and Prehesile Tail again not Slaanesh how about 7/3/3/7 Horn,Extra Arms
KidCrestHill

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Khorne Warriors are more like 5/4/2/9 frenzy and Thick Skull ,Khorngors 6/3/3/8 Horns Thick Skull.Tzeentch Warriors 5/4/3/9 Pro
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Im afraid I strongly disagree on all counts, khorne warriors are basically what you say only mine have horns instead of thick skull. Thick skull is a defensive skill which is the antithesis of khorne. Defensive qualities is a nurgle attribute. Horns makes them more about blitzing and killing. This is covered in the rationale. Your tzeentch ones have zero character and do not represent tzeentch in anyway. There is nothing Pro about tzeentch.

I think where you are getting mixed up is you are trying to copy the exact effect something like the mark of tzeentch has on chaos warriors in warhammer . Which is not the correct way to approach this as they are two different games. Also in recent editions of wfb GW have been heavily criticized for misrepresenting the chaos gods with Mark effects. To this day the best source material for chaos are the realms of chaos books from 3 rd ed wfb.

Back to slaanesh though. I do think the team may need a buff, this has even been noted on the help page with all the teams on for a week or so.

The chaos warriors are based on the chaos warriors catchers from blood bowl history the most notable of which is djorak, the stats and mutations are based on this slaanesh star player who had st3 etc.. tail and vll are also slaanesh mutations extra arms is a tzeentch mutation most typically though there is some overlap.

That said I will give slaanesh a buff if needed in time, I do not think you should be jumping to conclusions after 1 game. I will give them more of a go my self and see how they get on.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Pro on the Tzeentch Warriors represents the way Tzeentch (The Changer of ways) can manipulate the dice.Thick Skull on Khorne Warriors is just a way to show along with 9 av these guy are tougher then lesser Gods Tzeentch and Slaanesh
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

They shouldn't be tougher though that's where you've got it mixed up. They should be better at hitting, khorne loves it when his minions are killed almost as much as when they kill other things. They should be strong not tough, nurgle are tough. Slaanesh are fast and hit and suffer in equal measure, tzeentch are heavily mutated, magical and random.

Changer of ways is not about dice manipulation it is about physical transformation which is why they are the most heavily mutated warriors. Pro is a skill which represents a player being a seasoned pro .

Please keep playing with slaanesh though as I would like as much data as I can get before I make any changes to the rosters. They are in lock down currently but I will probably review them all and make the first set of tweaks in August.

Cheers,
G Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2016 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
There is nothing Pro about tzeentch.

Tzeentch is the Chaos God of Change, the Architect of Fate and Pro represents the ability to alter the fabric of reality.
It's perfectly fluffy, in my opinion.
If I remember well there was something like Luck of Tzeentch in the 5th edition WHFB Realm of Chaos book, I should check, though.
 Jump to: