33 coaches online • Server time: 12:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
plumisto

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

come on play !
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

ah good you got a game plumisto. European morning times are sometimes a bit quiet, but it gets busier throughout the day Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

12th race to reach 100 games

Lybaras 100 games
win percentage 39.5%
average cas for and against 2.52 2.2

honestly very surprised this one is so low, I personally think these guys are pretty awesome, and were by design meant to be one of the 2 strongest Khemri teams. I guess people might be getting too carried away with the secret weapons and forgetting good BB play. I certainly think that is a lot lower than it should be.

interesting, though obviously still very early Smile
Doofr

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Can we have a recap of the teams who gets 100 games?

great work Garion.:p

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

sure

so it goes
race, games played, win percentage, average cas for and against.

Daemons of Slaanesh, 165, 51.82%, 1.65/2.1

Daemons of Khorne, 159, 43.4%, 2.97/1.56

Were, 145, 39.66%, 1.78/2.33

Nippon 132, 61.36%, 1.97/1.86

Clan Pestilens, 128, 43.36%, 1.9/2.38

Nipponesse, 121, 53.72%, 2.42/1.73

Dryad, 119, 58.4%, 1.98/1.5

Sea Elf, 110, 55.45%, 1.75/1.24

Bretonnian, 103, 64.56%, 2.09/1.88

Undead Pirates, 102, 41.67%, 2.33/1.74

Zoat, 101, 55.45%, 2.09/1.67

Lybaras, 100, 39.5%, 2.52/2.2
Doofr

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks.Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I keep seeing 'Nipponesse' rather than 'Northern Nippon' like its listed on the original secret league page. Which is it? It should be uniform to avoid confusion.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2016 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
I keep seeing 'Nipponesse' rather than 'Northern Nippon' like its listed on the original secret league page. Which is it? It should be uniform to avoid confusion.

northern nippon

Last edited by Garion on Jul 30, 2016 - 10:18; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

So which team is everyone enjoying playing with the most?

or against the most?

which race is hardest to use?

Which do you think has no hope?

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I was finding Albion very difficult but i think once they get a few skills they could be quite nice.

Loving Beastman too
jdm

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
So which team is everyone enjoying playing with the most?

Nautican - very well made and balanced stunty roster.
Snotlings - dumb fun. In a good way.
Forest Goblins - mix of awesome spiders, decent amount of st3, big guy and stunty is everything you want in a roster all in one place

Garion wrote:
or against the most?

I tend to green light everything but people light up my stuntys like an xmas tree in gf. So I guess that's what people like playing vs.

Garion wrote:
which race is hardest to use?

Pygmy - severe player attrition
Snotling and Clan Moulder - nega traits on the big guys

Garion wrote:
Which do you think has no hope?

Clan Moulder - mix of wild animal and awful av.
Pygs - no hope in long term environment (you did ask)
DoM at low tv - seems a perfect mix of sticking mediocre skills on players to inflate their cost and nothing to make the roster stand out. Fear for loss in shuffle.
Greater Daemons - not the team, just the poisitonal. Other than Billy the Thirster who is more controllable due to his nega trait.

All in all, a pretty solid set of rosters. None of the non-stunty rosters seem to have big issues (other than nothing to make some of them stand out over others), and the stunty ones have typical stunty issues, which is to be expected Smile

The majority of teams having big guy access is a bit of a shock. And that Cathay Foo Statue is bananas! Treeman with ma3 and surefeet for 10k more. Yum yum.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

jdmickleburgh wrote:
...None of the non-stunty rosters seem to have big issues (other than nothing to make some of them stand out over others)...

Meaning not all of the rosters look as sexy and unique as others. Not a bad thing at all, just an observation.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Finding Moulder pretty fun, though it tends to get annoying when the same Rat Ogre fails a Wild Animal block/blitz three times in a row. Definitely enjoying the bit where 5/7 MVPs have landed on a Rat Ogre though (four of them on the same one).

Wasn't fun playing Eshin against Half-Orcs, and I usually play Agi teams with Dodge so I don't think I'd enjoy playing against Half-Orcs with other teams.

Dealing with up to six Wild Animals and AV6 Linos can be pretty hard, so I'd say Moulder.

The only team that particularly stands out as bad to me is the Centigor team. I don't think six Bone Heads who are only ST4 are very good, plus the Wild Animal, plus the expensive rerolls. ST2 Linos to back that up doesn't help.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

MachJacob wrote:

The only team that particularly stands out as bad to me is the Centigor team. I don't think six Bone Heads who are only ST4 are very good, plus the Wild Animal, plus the expensive rerolls. ST2 Linos to back that up doesn't help.

sure, to be clear that is intentionally weak, they are drunkards playing Blood Bowl basically. though 1 crazy coach is making it work somehow Very Happy
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2016 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
MachJacob wrote:

sure, to be clear that is intentionally weak, they are drunkards playing Blood Bowl basically. though 1 crazy coach is making it work somehow Very Happy

I don't know that 4-2-3 constitutes "working" -- I have R ogre and B/R Slann teams who have done the same sort of thing, and I'm not exactly an elite coach. (Though given my success in Stunty and now SL, I'm beginning to suspect I'm better than my record at coaching, but not so good at roster building. I'm stubborn about some things!)

As for Centigor -- think of it as 6 black orcs with +2 MA and horns for 90k, plus unlimited human catchers with -1 MA and catch for 50k. Or think of it as Saurii who can actually carry the ball, plus skinks who can get blodge at 6 SPP (and 2 heads with doubles.) Either way, there are deals to be had.

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
 Jump to: