48 coaches online • Server time: 14:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I have another match today, sorry

Kharon

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2016 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Storm vs Sunborn scheduled for tonight at 20:00 bbtime (yep, in about an hour)!
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag, waiting for a few games to be played to start the predictions?

The death group this season is not usurping its name, 4 division champions and almost all the heavy-hitters (or fouler) Smile

I think all the divisions are pretty hard to predict this season, you have quite a few contenders in each
kummo

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Frossborg Creepers

My team likes to introduce themselves.

Warlock Valtteri Elfsberg has been wrestling with the wolfs and ulfwerners with his warband for far too long. Soon to be retiring war general had ambition of conquering something for once since the area seems well protected and he feels that his talents are being unused.

So he took a bunch young freshmen with him and searched for something to do. Since times are bit peaceful and he actually doesn't want to start a war - but he likes to lead his rookies to smack some people in the face - he decided that SPORTS! is the field he wants to be remembered from. Conquering that are would be something to be proud of. Surviving (literally) season after season would make men out of these young boys (and on some occasions, women out of girls too).

Here they are. 4 blitzers and 7 linemen ready for duty. Give them warm (hot!) welcome with hugs (punches)!

Here come the creepers (cripplers) of the night. The walkers in the cold. Meet the Creepers in the Frossborg!

(In real life i'm travelling for few days so the first day my team actually can be seen in the field is saturday 1st.. i'll contact my 1st opponent right away.. seems to be halflings.. yum!)
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Kummo. Great team logo!

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2016 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I made it bit too dark and because i used 32bit photoshop with small image it removed bit too much of outer circle (program pixelated it a bit).

I'll work that logo a bit on weekend. Make more contrast between green and black. I will also fix imperfections of cicrle/roundness using 64bit photoshop. Its ok but it will be better.
Thanks for welcoming and for appreciating logo as it is now Smile
Kharon

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2016 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

As the new season is (slowly) starting, how about a awards ceremony on last season's accomplishments? You know, most casualties/td's/passes/fouls etc.

And if a ceremony is too expensive, then how about atleast a Grand declaration? And of course the banners, the bright symbols of excellence to fluff up our team bios.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2016 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeap, its been delayed this time. Please hold your horse a little longer.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2016 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently travelling, so I haven't had time to put much time into it, but will come

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Vinnskor Storm vs Nidhoggstad Firedrakes 1-1.

In this game the Storm was seriously outclassed, despite being a 160k overdog. I opted to receive, but as my first blocks and blitz had no effect I took up poor defensive formation. As Firedrakes' first blitz killed Glawaron and soon my only tackler was fouled to the KO box, I took up desperate measures and scored the first td by a leap-and-a-long-pass play.

I started my first defensive play by quad-skulling my blitz, and after that my few and feeble sacking attempts were no good. First half ended at 1-1.

The second drive was just high elves playing cat and mouse with their woodie cousins as the mouse. As my tackler opted to sit this half in the KO box, and losing my other wardancer early on, I had no real way to stop the Firedrakes. On turn 7 I got the ball carrier swamped to the sideline, but as Firedrakes' wizard zapped my catcher out of the way it all seemed done. BUT NO! Nuffle poked the ball away from the receiving high elf catcher's hand and that was it. What should've been 1-2 ended up 1-1.

As a separate note: Vinnskor Storm dedicates this game to the memory of Glawaron Sunshine, the first victim of the match. Glawaron got fouled hard by a snow troll in the Storm's first ever match, but after recovering from his injuries he never missed a match. A notable feat from a 2ST wood elf lino, skilled only with kick.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Filthy snakes in t16!

gg sir! was funs

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2016 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

NSL is now recruiting. PM me for details.

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Cmon guys, join, it's fun.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2016 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Come welcome Grin in the league tonight with his inaugural match against Kärsämäki.

around 20.30-21 bbtime
Timetis

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2016 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

This match makes it 7-1 for the norse in their hyper agile part of the league, due to their disappointing performance management has decided on a strict diet of no mead or meat untill they manage to win a game.

Hopefully this makes them a bit more 'hungry' for succes.

Note; never, ever, ever hire a man nicknamed: "The Blind" to be your dedicated ballcarrier.

Wishing it was the first time, the baffoon misses a pickup and makes himself unavailable to the team for the next match due to impaling himself on the spikes. At least he did so in hilarious fashion, as the crowd awards him with the MVP award!
 Jump to: