37 coaches online • Server time: 14:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What Do You Need to Play at 5:00 bbtime?
Activate Moar Box Teams!
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
Activate Moar Ranked Teams!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Just Stunty, Pleeze
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
SL Will Make Me Want to Play!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Delicious Pie, Thank You
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

wintergreen13

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

So... my best time to play FUMBBL is between 5:00 and 7:30 bbtime, because that's when my baby is asleep but i'm still miraculously awake. Seems like it's an insanely dead time on FUMBBL, so I'm hoping I can rally the troops! I have almost completed my set so that i'll be activating every race in Blackbox every time I'm on, but I also have SL teams and some R teams, too. Seriously, I want to play so tell me what you need from me so that I can actually find a game. Seriously.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm usually around at those times as well. If I'm not in the draw I'll probably be on gamefinder, or send me a PM Smile

no option for Ranked & Box, so chose delicious pie.
mikere

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I just had a quick session to teach some of my friends the game. If they pick it up, perhaps we'll see another half dozen coaches on NA times. I don't know what's wrong with NA, are all the coaches here bedazzled by flawed games with good graphics or are there just not a lot of us that play blood bowl? When I retire, perhaps I'll look into coding an AI for single player.
kummo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel like some NA coaches try to adapt european times. At least when they play in leagues. Dunno about that much in ranked, box nor SL.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't been on in the last 6 weeks except to play my league games and do some fluffy stuff. That'll change when the Amateurs are done with the FUMBBL cup. I usually try to activate Box, but I hang out in Ranked when I can't find a Box game.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

wintergreen13 wrote:
So... my best time to play FUMBBL is between 5:00 and 7:30 bbtime, because that's when my baby is asleep but i'm still miraculously awake. Seems like it's an insanely dead time on FUMBBL, so I'm hoping I can rally the troops! I have almost completed my set so that i'll be activating every race in Blackbox every time I'm on, but I also have SL teams and some R teams, too. Seriously, I want to play so tell me what you need from me so that I can actually find a game. Seriously.

Im usually around those times activating all my menz
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

mikere wrote:
I just had a quick session to teach some of my friends the game. If they pick it up, perhaps we'll see another half dozen coaches on NA times. I don't know what's wrong with NA, are all the coaches here bedazzled by flawed games with good graphics or are there just not a lot of us that play blood bowl? When I retire, perhaps I'll look into coding an AI for single player.

I would guess the issue is part location and part density in certain time-zones. BB is certainly more popular in Europe as well. That being said, more NA coaches are always welcome!
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

We just need to find sexy American brides/spouses for half of the European FUMBBLers and get them to move over here Wink

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
thoralf

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I chose activate moar B teams, because we need to make both B and NA great again!

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2016 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

If you put flings and/or goblins into gamefinder and are willing to accept any offer, you'll have no problems getting games. I am not at all influenced by my own goal of filling the grid. No conflict of interest here.

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2016 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like I need to get more stunty teams built in R and find rbthma to play a few games - thanks everyone for helping to guide my utlimate FUMBBL experience! I'll also still work on putting together my all-race BBox activation deal, too
wintergreen13

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2016 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212, you and i have a similar outlook on life: we should definitely play more. See you in the box, bro!
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2016 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoy playing vs you WG13.

Unfortunately, 5 of 7 days per week I am at work those times & am in NA.

Good ole Midnight shift for the past 10 years.

I love working when everyone else is asleep.

I am the watcher in the dark or something.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2016 - 12:51
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Just remember, if you are playing in Ranked you should NOT be playing the same opponent(coach) more often then 1 game in 10.
SunBro

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2016 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm on at that time usually. Hit me up if you ever want an SL game Smile.
 Jump to: