53 coaches online • Server time: 17:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you play a second team in CIBBL if this was possible?
Yes
58%
 58%  [ 39 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
23%
 23%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 67

Calthor

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The year has now officially started!

Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it still possible for new guys to join? I saw one write in the thread and I have a friend who is gonna write you today Smile
Calthor

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, still open for recruitment, certainly.
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Super, he will write you a PM sometime later today Smile
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2016 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

First Game of the Season is Underway. The Nurgle Worshippers of Aslak has travelled to Cathay to take on Calthor.. They are up 1-0 at half time.. what will happen now?
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Still 11 days left 'til the start of the Spring season, so if you are interested in a fluff-heavy league don't hesitate to apply. We have 4 divisions, plenty left.

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

A little match report from last night

"Where is he, we are live in 60sec!"

The alarm was clear in the faces of the match commentators, Aslak had promised them an interview before the match, but hadn't been seen yet.

"Dammit, there he is! In his dug out with his team, don't that moron know he is under contract to participate in these talks!"

But, there was nothing they could do but make a little on air small talk before the game.
And what a game!

It had everything short of an interception. A few of the best highlights:

- Early in the first half saw plenty of the nurgle players taking some unforeseen punishment which culminated in a badly hurt nurgle warrior (which regenerated) and the crowd surfing of a Beast of Nurgle! It was badly hurt in the process, many Araby fans were seen leaving the stadium with a souvenir tentacle around their neck! All of them claiming theirs was the tentacle that had touched their Sheikh. A rotter also left the field in pain, and was later sacked.

- when Mosstail the captain, the magnificent, the mighty!, got his hands on the ball, things started to go downhill for the Araby team. One of the Arabs were outright killed, and to the horror of the fans, rose again to fight for Nurgle, the first Convert! Mosstail eventually made it to the end zone and scored the equalizer.

- 2nd half wasn't much better for the Araby team. More people knocked left and right. But in a mad scrabble for the ball, it eventually ended in the middle of the Araby side. Here Spasmpus showed why he thinks he is THE star. He ran, picked up the ball and pushed himself into the end zone!

A great game saw its close, and while the reporters tried, they again failed to get much from Aslak but this:

"I'll release a statement tomorrow about the winter preparations"

We'll just have to wait...
SunBro

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2016 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm new to FUMBBL, but not to Blood Bowl. This league looks super fun and a great way to get into the BB lore a little more (something I've been wanting to do). I'm a NA coach in the PST timezone. I'd love to be a part of this league if you are willing to give me a chance. Smile I'll PM regional preferences shortly. I hope to see you guys on the pitch!
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2016 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Please send the preferences to me, as Calthor is on a holiday on some Slaneeshi pleasure island.

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2016 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man, and those double-tongued sucubii are insane.....

Wink
SunBro

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2016 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds fun! I need to find me an island like that... Anyway, I just sent the PM Burnalot, thank you!
Grin

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2016 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

That's the right spirit! Smile
Alimack

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm signing up - PM en route Burn - and am looking forward to getting acquainted with the Secret League teams. Some nasty stuff in there...
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

We are still looking for new coaches, don't be shy to apply people, we could make a 5th division going.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes! It's been a blast so far! You won't regret it!
 Jump to: