56 coaches online • Server time: 23:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
speedingbullet

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just started an Ogre team (Ranked) but suffered a MNG Ogre in the first game so my TV is now only 800,000. I can't seem to find a second opponent on Gamefinder due to the TV restrictions in early games. Would someone (European Time Zone) with a similar problem like to set up a game?
Rags

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey mate I might be wrong but this could be hard because a lot of coaches you were brought so low in first game would probably just retire team and start a fresh one, especially if like you they couldn't get a match. Might be best just to rinse and recycle as they say (I think)
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2016 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I can ready up my Amazons to be able to play you, but it will have to be on the weekend because of our time zone difference.

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks JR, that sounds good. With a little creativity we may be able to get this to work. Looks like you can be tournament ready at TV 900,000? And I can buy one more snotling to get me to 820,000, allowing me to play up to 900,000. So game on if we can agree a day and time. Best for me would be Friday evening server time or Sunday evening server time if either of those work for you?
speedingbullet

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, as I'm "Ready to Play" at 800,000, I don't think I can buy that extra snotling, so I can only play up to TV 880,000!
Suppurax

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Just offer a game against any TV 100 team and enjoy the mercenary ogre! ^^
PeteW

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2016 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

speedingbullet wrote:
Thanks JR, that sounds good. With a little creativity we may be able to get this to work. Looks like you can be tournament ready at TV 900,000? And I can buy one more snotling to get me to 820,000, allowing me to play up to 900,000. So game on if we can agree a day and time. Best for me would be Friday evening server time or Sunday evening server time if either of those work for you?

JR knows his stuff - he'll ready with fewer Jmen than he should do in order to match your TV.

He will kill your snots though. Have fun!