48 coaches online • Server time: 00:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
polemarch

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2016 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Alas I am out. Too much on Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

BULLRUSH!

...has kicked off for 2016!

Still waiting on a few teams to be added, and there are plenty more spots open, so get in on the fun.
For those unsure, watch a few games and try to stay away!

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

To late to apply?.
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 03:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Geoffro wrote:
To late to apply?.

Not at all! Make a team here...

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 03:41 Reply with quote Back to top

There is 3 events with 2 weeks for each event?. I go away Dec 26th so this may not work for me?

Thanks Luo
almic85

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I have only just seen this great summer holiday bit of fun, but alas I can't take part because of how much real life is going on for me over the Christmas break.

I will also probably be parking the SWS next season as well due to having my own little mutant gobbo on the way in February.

If you're interested join the Fringe
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

almic85 wrote:
I have only just seen this great summer holiday bit of fun, but alas I can't take part because of how much real life is going on for me over the Christmas break.

I will also probably be parking the SWS next season as well due to having my own little mutant gobbo on the way in February.

Congrats almic!

Shame you can't take part; if you do happen to find some time, it's Open Round Robin so no need to schedule!

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

How many rerolls are allowed?

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

JoeKano wrote:
How many rerolls are allowed?

Check out the "Bullrush" button on the group page.
No re-rolls, no apo.

Bio template here.
cdwat

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 06:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I have some Bullrush questions:

1. What precisely does "successfully completed a TTM" action mean? That you did the action? That the gobbo landed successfully? Does a fumble count? What about an eaten goblin?
2. "If you have successfully completed a TTM in the previous action, the Bullrush Chopper may blitz" Does this imply that it strictly has to be the very next action after the TTM? No other actions can be taken by bullrushers between a TTM & a Chopper blitz?
3. So, can we blitz move without a hit to 'recentre' the Chainsaw? (this question is in the rules still)
4. "Movement may be made INTO and OUT of widezones" Does this mean there are no restrictions on movement in & out of widezones? What does the all-caps on INTO and OUT denote?
5. Can we only play each opponent once? If so, will that reset with each stage of the tournament?

Bio template here.
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 07:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Karnov why is your team set up for leapfrog ?

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

1. What precisely does "successfully completed a TTM" action mean? That you did the action? That the gobbo landed successfully? Does a fumble count? What about an eaten goblin?

Successful throw, landing doesn't need to be successful. Eaten goblin is not a successful throw.

2. "If you have successfully completed a TTM in the previous action, the Bullrush Chopper may blitz" Does this imply that it strictly has to be the very next action after the TTM? No other actions can be taken by bullrushers between a TTM & a Chopper blitz?

It implies that you can ONLY blitz with the chopper after a TTM has been successfully completed. If there is not a successful TTM, there will be no Blitz.

3. So, can we blitz move without a hit to 'recentre' the Chainsaw? (this question is in the rules still)

Yes

4. "Movement may be made INTO and OUT of widezones" Does this mean there are no restrictions on movement in & out of widezones? What does the all-caps on INTO and OUT denote?

Correct, and I don't know. Perhaps I put the empharsis on the wrong sylABbull.

5. Can we only play each opponent once? If so, will that reset with each stage of the tournament?

Yes. Yes.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Luo.
1.b. Is a fumble a successful throw then?

Other questions that came up in our game:
6. Can a goblin only stand up OR move? (The wording of the rules implies that they can't do both.)

7. Does a goblin have to be standing to score? (ie, what if trips into the endzone?)

ps. The spare troll needs an icon.

Bio template here.
Karnov

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

bigbullies wrote:
Karnov why is your team set up for leapfrog ?

Whoops! I got the all clear from the commish to go ahead with this team, so i can only assume he wanted to embarrass me Embarassed

Changed Cool

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2016 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Was handy not having an icon on the spare troll I thought, easy to field the one that works better. Very Happy

Was also handy mine regenerated that death. Eyouch.

Goblin made it to the end zone, he's good, failed GFI just ends your turn and prevents any other goblins running in. Maybe not if he goes off pitch, because he's hard to count then, but prone/stun is visible.