36 coaches online • Server time: 18:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Frylen

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

(Not as “juicy” as it sounds Very Happy )
A question rose in our league whether or not two coaches could meet at the same place and play each other in a scheduled league game side by side on two computers, this Easter.

I have understood it is frowned upon to play against other people from the same network address (and that it could lead to punishment), but I remember reading somewhere in the forum that it may be different rules for different divisions in this matter(?)
Mainly that league differs from the competitive divisions. So: Is this true that one could play a league game against another without breaking any community rules?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Generally the competetitive divisions aren't made for that sort of play. That's Ranked specifically since box is supposedly random.

If you stick to League play you can do pretty much whatever you want. But it doesn't hurt to let the admins know first if you plan on creating several accounts from the same ip.

(You are not allowed to multiaccount that's a strict rule no matter where you play. Whereas playing friends is only forbidden competetively. So possibly -no garantees- they might flag and observe your behavior to figure out what is going on.)
Kryten

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 16:36
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It's no problem to meet up to play a League match like that. You could send a ticket to explain ahead of time in case some crazy Security Officer gets it in his head that your group is cheating.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

frylen-kryten fryten!! If I was an admin still I'd be doing some bannjoing!

Share an IP send a ticket. If a security officer spots it without a headsup they'll lock the accounts.
Frylen

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2018 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok thanks for the intel!
//fryten
 Jump to: