37 coaches online • Server time: 14:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: May 23, 2018 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I want to get into Chaos Dwarfs but I don’t really know how to play them and who to give the ball to? Can someone noble of the forums please give me advice on: Setup (reviving/kicking) and general tactics

Cheers

Post   Posted: May 23, 2018 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Start here http://fumbbl.com/help:Strategy
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: May 23, 2018 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

FinnDiesel wrote:
Hey, I want to get into Chaos Dwarfs but I don’t really know how to play them and who to give the ball to? Can someone noble of the forums please give me advice on: Setup (reviving/kicking) and general tactics

Cheers

receiving* not reviving?

Rule 1: Never tell everything you know.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: May 24, 2018 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

You either carry with a Hobgoblins or you carry with a Bull Centaur. Dorfs are too slow.

I suggest Hobgoblin until you can skill 1 BC with Sure Hands and Break Tackle (maybe Block too).
And MAYBE rotate which Hobbo it is after it skills... that is a good way to get your Dirty Player, your Kicker etc while you are building the BC.
Maybe you even make 1 with Sure Hands just so he can help pick up the ball when you knock it loose on Defense.

But at some point you probably want at least 1 BC that an carry the ball.

Not sure if anybody out there believes in keeping a Hobbo Ball Carrier for the long term.

But DEFINITELY read through that link Spookeh posted. Lots of good stuff in there.
It will cover most anything and help you to find more specific questions to ask
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 26, 2018 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, carry with a bull. hobos are fodder - no point getting them spps, aside from a few DPs

Post   Posted: May 26, 2018 - 06:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Plan A is getting the ball to a bull, but imo you should be flexible and shouldn't turn up your nose at scooping up the ball with a hobbo if it's safer. Better to have a hobbo score a touchdown than to have the enemy team score a touchdown.
 Jump to: