57 coaches online • Server time: 23:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lemonpips

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I gave a goblin dirty player in a test league that I'm running. His value only went up 20k instead of 30k for the doubles skill. Anyone know why?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 05:39 Reply with quote Back to top

try the magic fix option and see if that corrects it. If not, it has something to do with how you gave him the skill

edit: I just tried it on one of my teams - I clicked the "grant skill roll" option, and it was a normal roll...TV was correct at +20TV. I then went back and clicked the "edit skills" and changed it to +AG...it was added correctly at +40TV.

So, if the magic fix does nothing, try that.

If that doesn't work then I suspect you have the goblin positional skills with (G)eneral skills as a normal skill roll somehow?
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

ruleset is https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=982

So the goblins do not have G access except on doubles.

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 08:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Giving any skill as a 'reward' is from the (T) class of skills. [Trophy?]
Give him any skill (T)+ST or (T)Dirty Player, then edit that 'free' skill to a 'regular' skill, in this case from the (G) General table, so (G)Dirty Player. This will cost 30k if your gobbo is only set to have general access on a double.

We had to do this hundreds of times to convert the DLE based leagues to using the new league options. Not initially intuitive, but it works.

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:

edit: I just tried it on one of my teams - I clicked the "grant skill roll" option, and it was a normal roll...TV was correct at +20TV. I then went back and clicked the "edit skills" and changed it to +AG...it was added correctly at +40TV.

This fixed it. Thanks, everyone.
 Jump to: