57 coaches online • Server time: 17:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Eczemabeard

Post 22 Posted: Apr 17, 2019 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all

Last autumn one of my mates rekindled the flames for tabletop Blood Bowl by just buying the basic box and getting everyone excited again. I've nearly completed a (shitty, but whatever) paint job on my new-bought Nurgle team and am brimming with excitement. I want my sparkly and colourful team to get some mileage. Also looking forward to getting some new teams to paint and play.

Now the problem is, of the player group we used to have (~10 coaches), only six still live here in the north. Of those, three have got barely any time or energy to play due to personal or family issues. This results in having a very sad pool of two coaches to play against (call it a pool? more like a wallow).

I'm hoping there are some aspiring, active, or retired coaches with an itch in the Groningen or Leeuwarden area that would be willing to play an occasional game here or there. Got Feldherr case, will travel Cool

Are you that person, or do you know them, please leave a note here or bug me with PM if you must Razz
 Jump to: